Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (154 Viewers)

Jun 7, 2003
you know when you are not wanted. this contract which he signed last year is a shame. he will earn more in usa and will be more appreciated. im not sad this guys didnt deserve ale. i was already disgusted how they treated david and camo. only furgeson knows how to treat legends. they will know his worth when he is not here anymore. i have to make sure im in turin in his last match i will celebrate the scudetto with a gangbang with agnellis an marottas wives.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
you know when you are not wanted. this contract which he signed last year is a shame. he will earn more in usa and will be more appreciated. im not sad this guys didnt deserve ale. i was already disgusted how they treated david and camo. only furgeson knows how to treat legends. they will know his worth when he is not here anymore. i have to make sure im in turin in his last match i will celebrate the scudetto with a gangbang with agnellis an marottas wives.
Amen brother.:tup:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
And you have the right to. But this is a Juventus forum and not Del Piero forum, so it's absolutely normal people gonna react, when the club is being bashed.
Do u even read? ...no one is bashing juve...they are bashing agnelli and the management who are not bigger than del piero or juventus.

:lol2:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thank you for helping me cheer up a bit :smile:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I was hoping Ale could stay with us one more season after this current one, to make it two decades with us. :(

I care because Juventus was a club before Del Piero, and will be a club after Del Piero.

I really dislike and can't respect the player>club mentality. Its too much Roma for me.
Players like Ale attract fans, you know?

I wouldn't like Juve because I just like the name or the colours, I'm not even italian nor do I have italian parents, so, like me, other people start loving some random club - Juve, in this case - for small things... be it the style of play, the trophies, the attitude or the legendary players. This happens mostly in our childhood time, I believe (my case).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I just came back from lectures and I have a massive headache and no way I can read all these pages. Did Del Piero say anything today?
Nope.

I'm not kidding. I tried searching for it in the Trez thread but the search function isn't working for me. I'd like to find it & post in the never to forget Juventuz moments thread.
Please do whenever you have time. I'll help you tomorrow find it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)