Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (147 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why do you care man?

The ones that loved Maradona's Napoli still love Napoli but not like when Diego was playing. The ones that loved Baggio's Italy 94 still love the Azzurri but probably not like they used to.

If myself or Hoori feel this way what's the big deal? Obviously both of us and many others wont stop cheering for the team but things will be differently for us. Shouldn't be a big deal to you guys.

We are not affecting anyone in any way.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Why do you care man?

The ones that loved Maradona's Napoli still love Napoli but not like when Diego was playing. The ones that loved Baggio's Italy 94 still love the Azzurri but probably not like they used to.

If myself or Hoori feel this way what's the big deal? Obviously both of us and many others wont stop cheering for the team but things will be differently for us. Shouldn't be a big deal to you guys.
I care because Juventus was a club before Del Piero, and will be a club after Del Piero.

I really dislike and can't respect the player>club mentality. Its too much Roma for me.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Shocking. Classless Agnelli. He's got no business making statements to the press or boardroom in the absence of the iconic, legendary playing team captain.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I care because Juventus was a club before Del Piero, and will be a club after Del Piero.

I really dislike and can't respect the player>club mentality. Its too much Roma for me.
Juventus didn't exist for me until I watched Del Piero.

And that's mostly how kids get into football and cheer for a team no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)