Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (51 Viewers)

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
can someone translate this to english

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=301369
Juve, Tacchinardi: "Mi piange il cuore non vedere più Del Piero"

Juve, Tacchinardi: "I cry my heart not to see more Of Piero"
18.10.2011 16.48 of Antonio Vitiello article read 2475 times
© Photo by Daniele Buffa/Image Sport

The news of farewell at the end of the season, Alex Del Piero at Juventus upset the black-and-white fans. The fans have been disappointed by the announcement this morning at the Lingotto Andrea Agnelli so TuttoJuve.com interviewed exclusively one of the best footballing friends as well as Pinturicchio historical flag of the former midfield of the old lady, Alessio Tacchinardi.
Alexius, as you're living the news of farewell of Del Piero at the end of the season?
"I'm sincere: I did not expect any such news. I cry your heart know not to see more Alex Juventus ... ".

How do you rate the timing of the news?
"Statements by Andrea Agnelli were avoidable, especially at this time of the season. I would have waited another moment to make the announcement. For now, given the primacy in the rankings, you could wait and see ".

You would also held over June?
"Certainly Yes. Although centellinato a champion like Del Piero would have held until he decided to quit and hang the shoes to the nail ".

You who know him well as he can he lived ...
"I say as I lived I: it was a cold shower. I would have liked to see it still Champions with the white shirt, sin ".

About your former teammates: Conte is doing very well ...
"Antonio is a very intelligent man and is making the most of the staff at his disposal. The results we are getting are not a surprise ".

At A tactical level the new module is extolling the midfielders.
"Conte has understood the needs of the team that in certain challenges need a midfielder to make the team more compact though see Marchisio Juve goalscorer is strange ...".

It threatens to be little stinging attack?
"Away I think also a peer can go well as happened in Verona. In the House are agreed that we must dare more. "

You were expecting that Conte would become a great coach?
"Antonio was already a charismatic player then had a great passion for the tactic. However, I realized that would become a mister by great team, when the sfidai B in Brescia-Bari Puglia where there surclassarono on the floor of the game ".

What is the best quality of count coach?
"Conte brought self-esteem in the group, but especially the juventinità and the sense of belonging which only the former Juventus players have rooted in their dna."

Juve can last in this peak until may?
"I hope to heart. To do this the recipe is to go up until May. This Count is ideal to keep the threshold maximum attention ".

Among the rivals those themes?
"Today I do not see the other top teams, Juve can gamble until the end".

(Bing translation)

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
From the looks of it these angry "reactions" mostly stem from Agnelli being the one to announce it, rather than the fact that DP is actually leaving.
I don't disagree with that, that's what I'm saying when I say it must come to an end in a natural way not by the board deciding over it and announcing it themselves.

A lot of people are sad and upset, but surprised? Be truthful, as often as this has been discussed for the last two seasons, it absolutely cannot be a "surprise."
Surprised they are. His retirement in one or two years was/is inevitable but to hear the news from Agnelli at THIS time is indeed surprising. It shook the news sites, read what Torricelli and Allegri had to say about it. It was a big surprise.

Unexpected to have the announcement come on this specific day? Sure. No more than that though.
Announcing it on this specific day by someone other than the player himself makes me think that the club is forcing him to retire and this is unexpected, disrespectful and sad.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Its not really a surprise Agnelli already mentioned that after Ale signed is latest contract that it was going to be his last at Juve

The announcement could also be a boost for the team to make Ale go out the way he came in a winner

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Juve, Tacchinardi: "I cry my heart not to see more Of Piero"
18.10.2011 16.48 of Antonio Vitiello article read 2475 times
© Photo by Daniele Buffa/Image Sport

The news of farewell at the end of the season, Alex Del Piero at Juventus upset the black-and-white fans. The fans have been disappointed by the announcement this morning at the Lingotto Andrea Agnelli so TuttoJuve.com interviewed exclusively one of the best footballing friends as well as Pinturicchio historical flag of the former midfield of the old lady, Alessio Tacchinardi.
Alexius, as you're living the news of farewell of Del Piero at the end of the season?
"I'm sincere: I did not expect any such news. I cry your heart know not to see more Alex Juventus ... ".

How do you rate the timing of the news?
"Statements by Andrea Agnelli were avoidable, especially at this time of the season. I would have waited another moment to make the announcement. For now, given the primacy in the rankings, you could wait and see ".

You would also held over June?
"Certainly Yes. Although centellinato a champion like Del Piero would have held until he decided to quit and hang the shoes to the nail ".

You who know him well as he can he lived ...
"I say as I lived I: it was a cold shower. I would have liked to see it still Champions with the white shirt, sin ".

About your former teammates: Conte is doing very well ...
"Antonio is a very intelligent man and is making the most of the staff at his disposal. The results we are getting are not a surprise ".

At A tactical level the new module is extolling the midfielders.
"Conte has understood the needs of the team that in certain challenges need a midfielder to make the team more compact though see Marchisio Juve goalscorer is strange ...".

It threatens to be little stinging attack?
"Away I think also a peer can go well as happened in Verona. In the House are agreed that we must dare more. "

You were expecting that Conte would become a great coach?
"Antonio was already a charismatic player then had a great passion for the tactic. However, I realized that would become a mister by great team, when the sfidai B in Brescia-Bari Puglia where there surclassarono on the floor of the game ".

What is the best quality of count coach?
"Conte brought self-esteem in the group, but especially the juventinità and the sense of belonging which only the former Juventus players have rooted in their dna."

Juve can last in this peak until may?
"I hope to heart. To do this the recipe is to go up until May. This Count is ideal to keep the threshold maximum attention ".

Among the rivals those themes?
"Today I do not see the other top teams, Juve can gamble until the end".

(Bing translation)
Exactly.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I don't disagree with that, that's what I'm saying when I say it must come to an end in a natural way not by the board deciding over it and announcing it themselves.
And there isn't any good reason to think that they (the BOD) took it upon themselves, without his knowledge, to go ahead and make such a statement on his future.

It wasn't ideal, of course, but is it really meaningful enough to angry over? It's football news, not a declaration of war or something.

Surprised they are. His retirement in one or two years was/is inevitable but to hear the news from Agnelli at THIS time is indeed surprising. It shook the news sites, read what Torricelli and Allegri had to say about it. It was a big surprise.
Okay, fair enough, you can be as surprised as you like.

Announcing it on this specific day by someone other than the player himself makes me think that the club is forcing him to retire and this is unexpected, disrespectful and sad.
Unless Alex comes out and says "Marotta put a gun to my head and banished me from football", it's not likely they're "forcing him to retire."

More probable is that they simply came together and decided to finish the story and part ways.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Nedved, Zidane, Ravanelli, Buffon, Deschamps.. Just mentioning a few players out of many, that I have loved, but two players have been my absolute favorite.. Roberto Baggio and Del Piero.
As child, when I became interested in football, I quickly became a huge fan of Baggio (I even had that ridiculous ponytail).
The first I saw Juventus play in TV, I was fascinated because the shirt reminded me of a referee shirt. But a year after or so, when I saw Del Piero play, I was sold. Now, I was fan of a club and Del Piero was slowly becoming my new favorite player.

For the last couple of years I had the feeling he would soon stop and maybe take 1-2 years abroad but now, when it really happens, it's so surreal and and very emotional. Del Piero and Juventus started and ended as a beautiful symbiotic relationship, and I was so lucky to be part of it while growing up.
I'm 25 now and football has changed. No player will ever affect me the same way Del Piero did. I fucking love you!!!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Moggi: " Del piero ? Agnelli made a big mistake "

"I do not understand the statements of Agnelli. When he plays, Alessandro still poses problems for defenses and it is still technically the best. It's a game that can hurt, they are doing everything to discourage the players. The company should have said all this in March or April. It was useless to make such statements now. President Agnelli made ​​a big mistake. "These are the words of Luciano Moggi, spoke on Radio Mana Mana Microdea Sport 24 during the show 'IERI, Moggi e domani'.

"The manner in which he got rid of player who has contributed so much to Juventus is a mistake. I am convinced that Del Piero still has much to offer. He will not give up, but he will definitely be unmotivated "

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You should know Del Piero better by now. He's not gonna go publicly and create confusion and tension, adrian.

It's very simple, the timing and the way Andrea stated this was unprofessional and wrong. What if Ale has an outstanding starting against Genoa? What if Ale changes his mind? Again, the timing was pathetic.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

"I do not understand the statements of Agnelli. When he plays, Alessandro still poses problems for defenses and it is still technically the best. It's a game that can hurt, they are doing everything to discourage the players. The company should have said all this in March or April. It was useless to make such statements now. President Agnelli made ​​a big mistake. "These are the words of Luciano Moggi, spoke on Radio Mana Mana Microdea Sport 24 during the show 'IERI, Moggi e domani'.

"The manner in which he got rid of player who has contributed so much to Juventus is a mistake. I am convinced that Del Piero still has much to offer. He will not give up, but he will definitely be unmotivated "
Learn from this man. God bless you Moggi.

100%. Best thing I've heard from Moggi.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
You should know Del Piero better by now. He's not gonna go publicly and create confusion and tension, adrian.

It's very simple, the timing and the way Andrea stated this was unprofessional and wrong. What if Ale has an outstanding starting against Genoa? What if Ale changes his mind? Again, the timing was pathetic.
Nothing much to do now beyond waiting for his statements for some clarification, I suppose.

About him changing his mind, though. I doubt it. I'm sure he put an enormous amount of thought into something so important.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

That's pretty much all I wanted to say. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This news should encourage the rest of the squad to burn their hearts out for a scudetto dedicated to Alex. If not, then fuck the rest of the squad.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nothing much to do now beyond waiting for his statements for some clarification, I suppose.

About him changing his mind, though. I doubt it. I'm sure he put an enormous amount of thought into something so important.

That's the whole point. If he didn't announce yet himself I'm sure he's undecided.

Moggi described it in the best way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)