Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (50 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Agnelli said that Del Piero himself said "its my last contract".
I don't believe this. Ale would have announced it before Andrea. Again, Del Piero was asked plenty of times about this and he was always against setting a date for this. I don't buy Andrea's word.

can someone get this troll out of this thread?
He better stop trolling or I'll force him out of this thread.

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
just get out already!
Valid Reason please?

This is a forum, where thoughts, ideas and opinions are shared with diverse topics. You will never find on a forum where there are only agreements, there will also be disagreements. In doing so, we must accept and move on, not act like children and be demanded to go out.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Valid Reason please?

This is a forum, where thoughts, ideas and opinions are shared with diverse topics. You will never find on a forum where there are only agreements, there will also be disagreements. In doing so, we must accept and move on, not act like children and be demanded to go out.
You are trolling. ideas opinions is what adrian and melo for example are doing.

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
You are trolling. ideas opinions is what adrian and melo for example are doing.
Me stating that we knew Del Piero was going to retire is trolling? Wow, who would of thought of it. Shall I provide you the definition of a troll? Trolling is attacking one's opinion just like me, when for example someone attacked my avatar, my liking towards Balotelli(which was off topic in which others started) and my opinion on the current DP issue.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Troll? Please tell me how I'm trolling, I asked that previously, you never answered Azzurri7.
Saying how you and Treq have been right, speaking of Balotelli and how great he is in this thread when you know no one here or most of us can't stand that cunt and at last your lame Rossi attempt.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Valid Reason please?

fair enough but this isn't just any old thread. clearly you have no idea how much he means to Juve as a club and its fans, hell even non Juve fans have tons of repsect for him yet you come here talking rubbish claiming its constructive. just do yourself a favor and get out!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I don't believe this. Ale would have announced it before Andrea. Again, Del Piero was asked plenty of times about this and he was always against setting a date for this. I don't buy Andrea's word.
We really have to wait and see then. I can't imagine that Del Piero didn't know anything about this and woke up to the news that he is retiring. Andrea probably wanted to share it the shareholders and Del Piero didn't feel ready to announce it just yet. But I wish this year passes like 250 000 years because come his last day I'll be crying like a bitch.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Meh.

The timing of the announcement may be qustionable, but I think it is the correct decision.
I'm not against the decision as much as I'm against Andrea's behavior. If you want him to retire let the man make his press conf and confirm this the way he feels/wants.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Heh, no point further discussing this particular point I see. However, it doesn't surprise me that a DP diehard was under the impression that everyone thought the same.
Not everyone, the majority. An "expected" retirement as you are willing to put it would never cause these reactions as you see on this thread even when there is still a long way ahead until the end of this season. It was unexpected, the way Agnedlli announced it was disrespectful and the timing was stupid.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Pasqualin discovered the young Del Piero and brought him to Juventus back in 1993.

“When we saw him, many of us said a player like this is born once every 20 years. When he leaves football, it will certainly be a sad moment."

“When we signed that first Juventus contract, I feared for my ribs! He hugged me so hard, I thought he was going to crush me."

tear...

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
Saying how you and Treq have been right, speaking of Balotelli and how great he is in this thread when you know no one here or most of us can't stand that cunt and at last your lame Rossi attempt.
1) Is on Topic as me and him were right and when most of you attack his and my opinions on it. That is trolling by the way when you attacked us.
2) You and some other poster spoke about Balotelli first, I just defended idea when you attacked me for it, but you going off topic is infact trolling as you said it first.
3) Rossi was just a mention, as this relates to the current situation. By the way its an opinion, in which you cant once again attack someone for. NO I DONT AGREE WITH ROSSI, ITS JUST A REALISTIC MAROTTA MOVE. Read properly before going off with none sense once again

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We really have to wait and see then. I can't imagine that Del Piero didn't know anything about this and woke up to the news that he is retiring. Andrea probably wanted to share it the shareholders and Del Piero didn't feel ready to announce it just yet. But I wish this year passes like 250 000 years because come his last day I'll be crying like a bitch.
I hope that's not the case. We are not some Brescia or Siena to make such a move. Del Piero is such a valuable icon that he should decide this himself.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not everyone, the majority. An "expected" retirement as you are willing to put it would never cause these reactions as you see on this thread even when there is still a long way ahead until the end of this season. It was unexpected, the way Agnedlli announced it was disrespectful and the timing was stupid.
Extremely stupid not only stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 47)