Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (184 Viewers)

La Professore

Oct 15, 2011
Actually no I'm not, Experts have already debated and spoken about him, articles and pre shows have spoken about him. That information all comes down sources I heard and read, just like any other fan would take from news or from whatever sort. Though Football Manager is a great too used to scout players, but it's not reliable, that's more of an external source. But hey, great to see you coming up with false accusations and not even knowing what you're saying.

Actually that does not even make up 5% of my posts, so that does not pretty much make up for my 150 + posts as I posted in many other topics respect to this one.

Why on earth would I try and be the center of attention? That is a false conclusion, it's you making a big deal. I'm just posting my thoughs as a forum is here for.

Who do you suggest then? A realistic move of course...
who cares about transfers!!!!!!

this thing BUGS me

transfers, youth players, "promising youngsters". fuck sake. who cares about some piece of shit that hasnt made it yet?????? support current players! transfers are for marrotta and co.

cant believe you sport avatar of some yuongster who hasnt done shit and insult the great del piero!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Del Piero has always been fascinated with the US, he talks about it a lot. When he was in Philly during the US tour it was obvious how much he likes the States.
Even though he said he would only go to vacation there when he was asked about it in an interview last month I remember.
Anyway, I expected him to play in the MLS to be honest.
What I didn't expect is for Andrea to be a complete fucktard and announce that on behalf of Alex. Very disrespectful,
very unprofessional, and very very upsetting.
WHO ARE YOU to announce such a HUGE announcement to your fucking shareholders
when you know how this would affect the team and the fans? why now? why ever?
Let Alex handle it. Did Del Piero tell him to say that? I bet my car he hasn't.

This is a very sad day for football. I will continue to live in denial however.

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
Who on earth is insulting Del Piero you bacala? Go find me one post where I insulted Del Piero... Are you a Cornuto or what? POh yes shame on me for admiring young Talent WHO PLAY FOR THE NATIONAL TEAM(U19) and supports Juve and Del Piero.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hrm.

Were those not simply one year extensions rather than new deals altogether?
Depends how you look at it. They've been giving him one year extension since end of 2007 and he has never said a word and accepted wage-cuts that the likes of Totti, Zanetti and Maldini would have never accepted.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How can you take him seriously after saying Balotelli > Tevez?
He's this type of fan who thinks all Italian youngsters are the football future.

The other day someone mentioned Balotelli in this thread he quoted the post and posted like an essay describing how beautiful Balotelli is and what an Azzurri future he is.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That's ridiculously unlikely and from what I've read (and I read nearly every thread on this site regularly) it's patently false.
Maybe you need to read more carefully. From your conclusion it appears to me that you have not even read THIS thread properly.

Obviously they differ from him, yet they're both legends as well, and they're relevant insofar as "the treatment of legends" by the club goes.
No there is a big difference between them, they can't be categorized in the same group with Alex even though they were both legends. Ale means to the supporters like no other player has ever meant, means now and will mean in the future.

Funny, though, that you felt it necessary to take a little jab at me and my following of Juventus.

I've been loyally following this club since the mid-late '80s.
It was a simple conclusion based on what you declared.

You have no way of knowing that. None whatsoever.
Simple logic man. There is no reason why they had to announce it prior to Del Piero doing it himself.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Depends how you look at it. They've been giving him one year extension since end of 2007 and he has never said a word and accepted wage-cuts that the likes of Totti, Zanetti and Maldini would have never accepted.
I honestly don't remember his contract situation in 07 or 08 exactly (wages and such), but I know for sure he wasn't "out of contract" in either of those years as he was this past summer.

It's quite a big difference, I think.

Before there was a bit of insulation, now, there isn't.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's called sarcasm lol.
Yeah, its sarcasm after you've been laughed at all day long.

He's this type of fan who thinks all Italian youngsters are the football future.

The other day someone mentioned Balotelli in this thread he quoted the post and posted like an essay describing how beautiful Balotelli is and what an Azzurri future he is.
I know, don't bother with him. We've seen how many of his type come & go already?

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011

So according to you he is not the future of Italy I suppose? Very odd indeed for a player who was named the best U20 player in Italy this past decade. A player who scored one of the most goals for a striker under the age of 20. Yes, an 'essay', because unlike you, I actually know how to debate, I know my information within Italian football, and you knowledge as it seems is slim to none...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I honestly don't remember his contract situation in 07 or 08 exactly (wages and such), but I know for sure he wasn't "out of contract" in either of those years as he was this past summer.

It's quite a big difference, I think.

Before there was a bit of insulation, now, there isn't.
However you look at it, from any angle, Del Piero is bigger than Andrea Agnelli and if he wants to retire this year then it should come out of his mouth and not Agnelli's.

Just like Maldini and Nedved did last year. They announced their retirements themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)