Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (61 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So according to you he is not the future of Italy I suppose? Very odd indeed for a player who was named the best U20 player in Italy this past decade. A player who scored one of the most goals for a striker under the age of 20. Yes, an 'essay', because unlike you, I actually know how to debate, I know my information within Italian football, and you knowledge as it seems is slim to none...
I don't fucking care about Balotelli and your fantasies favorite players. Take that to Balotelli fucking thread.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Maybe you need to read more carefully. From your conclusion it appears to me that you have not even read THIS thread properly.
Heh, no point further discussing this particular point I see. However, it doesn't surprise me that a DP diehard was under the impression that everyone thought the same.

No there is a big difference between them, they can't be categorized in the same group with Alex even though they were both legends. Ale means to the supporters like no other player has ever meant, means now and will mean in the future.
Yeah, and what did I say initially? "The club's always afforded him more courtesy than others." Why do you think I said that? For fun?

It was a simple conclusion based on what you declared.
Or rather how you chose to interpret it.

Simple logic man. There is no reason why they had to announce it prior to Del Piero doing it himself.
That's hardly logic, more like jumping to conclusions based on emotional outrage.

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
I don't fucking care about Balotelli and your fantasies favorite players. Take that to Balotelli fucking thread.
You're the one who brought it up, and someone else, if you didn't want it, then you should of never said anything about him in this thread. Stop being a fool and condradicting yourself, when you spoke about him first and I just replied to it.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
However you look at it, from any angle, Del Piero is bigger than Andrea Agnelli and if he wants to retire this year then it should come out of his mouth and not Agnelli's.

Just like Maldini and Nedved did last year. They announced their retirements themselves.
Well, considering Andrea Agnelli is a virtual nobody with respect to all the club's other personnel, past and present, that's not hard.

But yeah, we agree, it was a weird way to go about announcing it. As I said to begin with, lol.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I am just as sad as any of you, but this wasn't an announcement. It was just a confirmation. If it was up to Del Piero alone he would have played for 10 more seasons or so, but how would that have left us? We would never have gotten over him. To blame Andrea Agnelli or Juventus is beyond ridiculous.

If its Player > Club for you, know the club's history or go support another team.

Agnelli said that Del Piero himself said "its my last contract".

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Seriously, those who are happy with the news or those who are trolling, kindly leave this thread.
If this site does not clearly read "juventuz" I would have mistaken it for inter or milan forum.
I read most of the comments and either they're off-topic, personal insults, lame jokes, or just continuous non-sense babbling.
Few are the ones that are talking about our Capitano.

And there's me, after reading the news, thinking I should come here to ease it up a bit and see what other 'Juve fans' think,
now I only feel worse.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Del Piero expected to go abroad
Alessandro Del Piero’s first agent, Claudio Pasqualin, believes he’ll want an experience abroad before returning to Juventus as a director.

Today it was announced the captain is in his final season as a player in Turin, but it’s not clear whether he’ll be hanging up his boots as well.

“President Andrea Agnelli said Del Piero will no longer be a Bianconeri player, but that doesn’t mean he’ll stop with football. He may well look to an experience abroad,” Pasqualin told Radio Mana Mana.

“Agnelli and Del Piero are friends, so if the President took the initiative to give this news, I have to deduce they agreed to it. Only Ale knows what his future will be.

“He could well return to the Bianconeri as a director after an experience playing abroad. I don’t think he’ll remain to play in Italy, although the doors are open to him at every level. I’m sure he’ll make the best choice for him and his family, so I’d guess America rather than Spain.”

Pasqualin discovered the young Del Piero and brought him to Juventus back in 1993.

“When we saw him, many of us said a player like this is born once every 20 years. When he leaves football, it will certainly be a sad moment.

“When we signed that first Juventus contract, I feared for my ribs! He hugged me so hard, I thought he was going to crush me.

“He had seemed indifferent up to that point, but it was because nobody could believe it until he put pen to paper on that fantastic contract. Not even Del Piero could believe it.”

http://www.football-italia.net/oct18w.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)