Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (52 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He's a dog because he spilled the news before Ale? Cool.
Don't know who he is, but he is certainly not adept at handling a sensitive issue like that.

There is nothing even remotely sensible about this announcement and its timing, like Moggi and many others pointed out too. The fact that Alex has still not made any comment on it makes me more and more sure about this whole thing being ineptly handled and executed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
forget us fans, Torricelli and Rampulla are also knee-jerkers?
They didn't call him a dog or say "Fuck Agnelli"
Don't know who he is, but he is certainly not adept at handling a sensitive issue like that.

There is nothing even remotely sensible about this announcement and its timing, like Moggi and many others pointed out too. The fact that Alex has still not made any comment on it makes me more and more sure about this whole thing being ineptly handled and executed.
Insensible, maybe. But I'm talking about the comments like Ahmed's.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
For all you know, Delpie could make a statement tomorrow that makes everyone feel stupid. Best wait until then to condemn whoever.
Dude, there's no way Ale will come out and disagree with Agnelli or bash him. Don't expect this from Del Piero. So no matter what Dp's statement will look like, what Agnelli did was unacceptable.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
For all you know, Delpie could make a statement tomorrow that makes everyone feel stupid. Best wait until then to condemn whoever.
Dude, there's no way Ale will come out and disagree with Agnelli or bash him. Don't expect this from Del Piero. So no matter what Dp's statement will look like, what Agnelli did was unacceptable.
exactly, Ale has more class and pedigree in one fingernail than this douche rich boy could ever have.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't mean he'll say something bad. He could say something like it was an agreement he and Agnelli came to together and he will make an official announcement whenever. The only thing we can understandably accuse Agnelli of is bad timing/ making a bad decision revealing it at that setting. But did he disgrace/betray Del Piero? No.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't mean he'll say something bad. He could say something like it was an agreement he and Agnelli came to together and he will make an official announcement whenever. The only thing we can understandably accuse Agnelli of is bad timing/ making a bad decision revealing it at that setting. But did he disgrace/betray Del Piero? No.
Yeh thats what i want to think. I dont think he is stupid enough to fuck off an event as important, without not even consulting Del Piero himself at least.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The only thing we can understandably accuse Agnelli of is bad timing/ making a bad decision revealing it at that setting. But did he disgrace/betray Del Piero? No.
umm YEA that's what we are saying all this time!

We don't know the details yet, what if Ale asked AA to say it himself?

The way it happened surely seems a bit suspicious but we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.
Ale asked dickweed to tell the shareholders before us supporters?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yes. It was disgraceful. It's not how you say goodbye to a player like Del Piero.

We don't know the details yet, what if Ale asked AA to say it himself?

The way it happened surely seems a bit suspicious but we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.
Do you yourself believe in what you say? :wth:

Ale, who has always talked to his fans even about trivial stuff now leaves such announcement to Agnelli?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Not at all.

People just can't accept the fact that Delpie is gonna retire. He (and Nedved) are my favorite players and Ale is the greatest Juve legend, I adore him, and I really can't wait to see him take a role in the club.

FORZA ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)