Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (58 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Yes. It was disgraceful. It's not how you say goodbye to a player like Del Piero.

Do you yourself believe in what you say? :wth:

Ale, who has always talked to his fans even about trivial stuff now leaves such announcement to Agnelli?
I have no idea, I'm just saying that we don't know what happened and shouldn't kneejerk yet.
Here you go. I didn't say that I think that happened, I'm just not ruling the possibility out.

Jul 1, 2010
Are Moggi, Tacchinardi, Torricelli and Rampulla also kneejerking? None of them has even mentioned something like "awaiting Del Piero's comments on this". I think it's obvious that this decision was not agreed upon.
How can we know that, you read Del Piero's mind?

FYI, I don't like AA much either. However, let's not jump to conclusion so quickly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Are Moggi, Tacchinardi, Torricelli and Rampulla also kneejerking? None of them has even mentioned something like "awaiting Del Piero's comments on this". I think it's obvious that this decision was not agreed upon.
So much dedication. Don't you get tired, yo? :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think it's obvious that this decision was not agreed upon.
Did Agnelli say that this is Del Piero's last season in Juve or last season as a footballer? If it's the latter then I don't see how can Agnelli make such a claim without Del Piero's agreement. If it's the former then there is space for speculation until Del Piero comes out and says what's happening.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Did Agnelli say that this is Del Piero's last season in Juve or last season as a footballer? If it's the latter then I don't see how can Agnelli make such a claim without Del Piero's agreement. If it's the former then there is space for speculation until Del Piero comes out and says what's happening.
Last at Juve.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
So much dedication. Don't you get tired, yo? :p
The first hours of arguing here was painful because I was really shocked and angry at the same time. Now that I have accepted the pain [:D], I'm only feeling sorry that Del Piero's era is going to finish this way.

Hoori you're wasting your time, they are arguing just for the sake of it.
:agree:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The only connection between Juventus’ recent homes - from the 'Comunale’ to the 'Delle Alpi’, from the Olympic Stadium to the Juventus Stadium - is our captain, Alessandro Del Piero, to whom I’d like to dedicate a big hand, because he strongly wanted to stay at Juventus for one year more and for his last season wearing this shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)