Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (211 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
All that goodwill, well-wishes and compliment this douche Andrea lapped up when he gave Ale the contract, and THIS is how he treats him when it is his time.

All of it was a fucking charade.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Too bad Alex won't be with Juve when they clinch the third star. Or when we get to play in the CL again.

Btw, they all said something about it. Hell, Totti too... I think that puts a dot on it. I don't think Alex will say he'll stay after all of this. Maybe he'll move to America in the summer, but I think it's his last year here, sadly.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How would people feel if he announced that it's his last year as a player, but what if he's taking some board role right at the end of the season?

I'd personally find it a lot better than seeing him move to the US or Japan, or anywhere.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'd personally find it a lot better than seeing him move to the US or Japan, or anywhere.
Maybe in the future but I think Ale wants to play for couple of years more(if I re-call his previous statements).

Good night Ale fans/admirers/lovers. And I wish Balotelli fans would choke each time they jump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 205)