Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (258 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I guess it's like this:

Manninger's Agnet:"Alex, we need to find you a new team, probably in Germany...".

Manninger:"What?! Why? I love Juve!! What's wrong?"

Agent:"You pissed off the wrong guy you idiot!"

Manninger:"OH MAN, NOT HIM!"

Agent:"Yep...him".

Manninger:"Why??!@what did i do??!"

Agent:"Something about his new boots...i don't remember and it doesn't matter"

Manninger:"But all i was saying is that i liked it more in black..because of that!?"

Agent:"I guess...anyway, Schalke or Leverkusen?"

Manninger:"What?! no! wait a second, let me try and fix it".

Calling someone.

Manninger:"Hi, Maria from Tuttosport? hi, it's Alex. Manninger. write this: I love Alex Del Piero. My parents called me Alex because of him. I adore him, I need him, I hate Germany".

Maria:"You hate Germany? What's that gotta do with "

Alex:"Just write!".

Manninger to his agent:"You think it's gonna work?"

Agent:"I hope...just so you know, Lanza did it 2 hours ago".

Manninger:"Why?? what did he do??"

Agent:"Called him Alexander".
Loved that bit.:lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I guess it's like this:

Manninger's Agnet:"Alex, we need to find you a new team, probably in Germany...".

Manninger:"What?! Why? I love Juve!! What's wrong?"

Agent:"You pissed off the wrong guy you idiot!"

Manninger:"OH MAN, NOT HIM!"

Agent:"Yep...him".

Manninger:"Why??!@what did i do??!"

Agent:"Something about his new boots...i don't remember and it doesn't matter"

Manninger:"But all i was saying is that i liked it more in black..because of that!?"

Agent:"I guess...anyway, Schalke or Leverkusen?"

Manninger:"What?! no! wait a second, let me try and fix it".

Calling someone.

Manninger:"Hi, Maria from Tuttosport? hi, it's Alex. Manninger. write this: I love Alex Del Piero. My parents called me Alex because of him. I adore him, I need him, I hate Germany".

Maria:"You hate Germany? What's that gotta do with "

Alex:"Just write!".

Manninger to his agent:"You think it's gonna work?"

Agent:"I hope...just so you know, Lanza did it 2 hours ago".

Manninger:"Why?? what did he do??"

Agent:"Called him Alexander".
Lol!!

You should write or do comedy shows jajaaj

Aug 17, 2007
Can you imagine if his kids piss him off?

"That's it Tobias, I'm calling up Diego right now! Don't think there isn't room for you too Dorothea."
:D

Or Sonia...

Ale:"Put these handcuffs on, I like it".
Sonia:"No way!"
Ale:"Sonia?"
Sonia:"No!"
Ale:"I see...you know what's next, right?".
Sonia:"It has to be Germany?"
Ale:"You gonna love Stuttgart".

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Alessandro Del Piero is confident Juventus will deliver on their pledge to reposition themselves within the Champions League places.

Speaking to Radio Deejay he said: "Our objective is certainly the Champions League. We want to finish within the top three.

"We must cancel the past season, which was horrible."

Del Piero revealed that unlike other players he never has a pre-match massage unless required.

"I never have any massage before the games unless there is a problem," he said.

"There are some players who love the massages before games."

Maybe thats why Diego got sent to Germany?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alessandro Del Piero is confident Juventus will deliver on their pledge to reposition themselves within the Champions League places.

Speaking to Radio Deejay he said: "Our objective is certainly the Champions League. We want to finish within the top three.

"We must cancel the past season, which was horrible."

Del Piero revealed that unlike other players he never has a pre-match massage unless required.

"I never have any massage before the games unless there is a problem," he said.

"There are some players who love the massages before games."

Maybe thats why Diego got sent to Germany?

I doubt that. According to some pricky analyzers on Juventuz forums, Diego was shipped to Germany because Del Piero is the one running the club and since Diego was a threat to Ale he decided to ship him somewhere in Germany.

Jul 5, 2006
14.11.2010 AFTER THE MATCH AGAINST ROMA

The match against Roma team was rather intensive, tough and quite challenging. After all has been summed up we can say that we had better chances, but it is necessary to recognize the quality performance of our opponent. Rather balanced match, similar to the Championship itself, that maintains the tables of many teams gathered in few points: everything is still possible.

Saturday tie came at the end of a long period of matches played one after the other, non stop. Now, we have a possibility to stop for a day, and above all to start working, being on a different schedule, just one match a week, for the next fifteen days, apart from the National team events.

So, 24 hous of relax and then, we'll be ready for Sunday pic-nic transfer (I mean time-table) to Marassi, where we'll be playing against Genova, that has obtained two wins in a raw. It won't be an easy one.

Ps. This week there'll be some news on www.alessandrodelpiero.com. Stay tuned!!

Alessandro
http://www.alessandrodelpiero.com/en/news/12680

15.11.2010 musicALE

When we launched the new version of my website, I promised you we wouldn't stop, working day by day to grow and involve you in our new initiatives. Apart from that, the affection you have shown is more than worth it!

The numbers (and not only them, obviously) prove it: the website contacts and those of our Facebook page are close to 500.000..., the Youtube channel visits already some time ago exceeded millions of viewings.

So, no reason to stop. And now, time for some news again: starting from tomorrow the new section of our website will be on line. What did we call it? Very simple, MusicALE... You should know that music is one of my biggest passion and passion has to be shared with friends!

Stay tuned, we are coming. Tomorrow is the beginning, I'm ready to become a dj... Are you curious to know more? Follow me on air on Radio Deejay (and Deejay TV) tomorrow at 11... And then, see you on line!

Take care, Alessandro
http://www.alessandrodelpiero.com/en/news/12700
..***..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 249)