Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (41 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Pavel Nedved believes Alessandro Del Piero has an unstoppable energy to continue playing at Juventus...

Juventus director Pavel Nedved believes they cannot afford to lose Alessandro Del Piero at the end of the season as he is the source of power for future prosperity.

Del Piero has always had the golden aura, and Nedved is looking forward to a brighter future that they are looking to make for themselves.

The Italian legend has been tipped to leave the club once his contract expires at the end of term, but there could be an extension as Nedved rubs off his director's influence.

"Del Piero? He is highlander, always first in line, and an example," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I expect him to continue playing. He has the right mind to go forward big time."

Nedved is on the board of directors, and he shed some light on his weekly activities.

"I stay close to Giuseppe Marotta and Luigi Del Neri and the squad, visit and speak with the players and help those who need it," he said.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Francisco Cervelli(NY baseball star) few days ago on Tuttosport: It would be great to meet Del Piero one day or watch him play, I've always admired him.

Del Piero has invited now Francisco Cervelli to Turin to meet him and to watch some Juve training session at the Vinovo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero on 500k facebook fans

Hey, guys, did I miss something? It seems like only yesterday I dedicated you a goal against Shamrock Rovers to celebrate 300 thousands members on my official Facebook page, and now... we are already 500 thousands! Mamma mia, that's a lot. To meet, we'll have to organize a huge get together, something like rock concert, because even a stadium won't be big enough! This time you, guys, can suggest how we might celebrate this number: I'm waiting for your ideas. On Facebook, obviously...

Ps. There are some Facebook pages, that are using my identity without being authorized. I want to remind you that the only official page is the one you can connect to directly from the home page of my website, just scroll down and you'll see it on your right.

Alessandro

Aug 17, 2007
Gazzetta: Ale will break another record on Monday, an 80 years old record (!), when he'll become to the player who wore Juventus shirt for the longest time. Now, this record belongs to Carlo Bigatto, who played for Juventus for 17 years, 2 months and 9 days, between 1913 and 1930. On Monday, Ale will close 17 years, 2 months and 10 days with Juve.

:juventus: :delpiero:

FORZA ALE

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think Aquilani was a bit unprofessional with what he did today.

Either asked to be subs when you already know you can't finish the game and without putting Del Piero in these situations because he's no Sorensen or finish the game. I didn't like what I saw today.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think Aquilani was a bit unprofessional with what he did today.

Either asked to be subs when you already know you can't finish the game and without putting Del Piero in these situations because he's no Sorensen or finish the game. I didn't like what I saw today.
So you would have preferred Aquilani to play on and make a slight twinge into a real injury rather than what happened?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So you would have preferred Aquilani to play on and make a slight twinge into a real injury rather than what happened?
Is that a real question to ask? Are you expecting a yes from me?

I just think it's silly the timing he asked to be subs, even 10min before Del Neri decided to introduce Ale for Quag, Aquilani wasn't able to run anymore, I don't know if it's his stamina or something else.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. Important thing was to grab the 3points from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 35)