Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (159 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Hopefully, but the continuous reliance on DP may do more harm than good in the long run.

Somebody else really need to step up (e.g Amauri, Gio) when Ale is not present. As good as Buffon is, he can only take care of the defensive end.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw, I really hope Lippi is going to call Ale for the Brazil match.

I don't think he's going to call Iaquinta for this one after being out with injuries.

I think he's going to pick: Gila, Toni, Del Piero, Di Natale (hope not)
I think its quite likely he will call him up, now that poor Rossi is out injured (dude cant catch a break, scores heaps, then injured etc). Him and Di Natale are really the only two current forwards who are in form and worthy NT players. Likes of Pepe and such are just mediocre players being tested. And if Lippi continues shunning Cassano, then there will be no doubt Ale will be called up.

I think this summers confederations cup should be the ending chapter to Ale's NT career, end it in a nice little tourno.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
juventus have a serious problem, once ale is gone, who will lead the team? giovinco is good, sure, but is he ale? no, ale at gio's age was already winning the champions league and taken baggio's place and considered one of the best players in the world................

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think its quite likely he will call him up, now that poor Rossi is out injured (dude cant catch a break, scores heaps, then injured etc). Him and Di Natale are really the only two current forwards who are in form and worthy NT players. Likes of Pepe and such are just mediocre players being tested. And if Lippi continues shunning Cassano, then there will be no doubt Ale will be called up.

I think this summers confederations cup should be the ending chapter to Ale's NT career, end it in a nice little tourno.
That would be nice.

it sounds like an arabic word. Aywah!! We say that to strip teasers :D
:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)