Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (144 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2008
Del Piero is the best, Just got back home after the game yesterday and in the stadium he got amazing applause before, during and after. They really appreciate him and its good to see!

AND even better Del Piero and Buffon took the time after the game to do signatures, I was screaming for alex to come over, he took one look up, saw me with my Del Piero 10 shirt from the Serie B season screaming for him to sign it and skipped about 5 people in the que to sign it! WHAT A MAN! To see your hero in the flesh is an unbelieveable feeling and he allowed me to make my dreams come true, now i have a signed del piero shirt which is going to be framed and I will remember it forever. A Trully great professional, Buffon and Alex were the only players from the whole game to sign things for the fans and help peoples dreams come true, unfortunately I didn't manage to get Buffon's but at least i got the best of the lot.

FORZA ALEX!!!! FORZA CAPITANO!!!!! - My avatar is a photo of him while he was signing my shirt!!
You are one lucky bastard:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It was the best thing ever, I'm not usually someone to be star struck but when i saw him i was like a teenage girl who had just met westlife!!
Man, I know that feeling...

I can't forget that one time at a Justin Timberlake concert, just when he was singing "Cry Me a River", I pushed away all them bitches and was the first one to hug him, he smelled sweet, it was such a wonderful feeling :hug:

:D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Man, I know that feeling...

I can't forget that one time at a Justin Timberlake concert, just when he was singing "Cry Me a River", I pushed away all them bitches and was the first one to hug him, he smelled sweet, it was such a wonderful feeling :hug:

:D
Hahaha! I tried to shake del piero's hand but his protector was like 'dont touch him!' Still managed to briefly touch his hand! He has rough skin!

I love Del Piero. In a non gay and gay way.
lol ditto!!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
You're one of the luckiest person on this forum. I wanted to ask you, did he say anything to you? or did he just sign it and leave?
He saw my juventus top and he said something but i couldn't hear it as everyone was shouting 'del piero, del piero!' and he has a grin on his face! I was so emotional and just saying to him your my idol, your a legend thank you so much.... he must have though i was a right tosser!! lol

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Are you seriously saying that he is lucky and happy talking to Del piero or taking his signature?? :rofl: :rofl:
when its your idol and someone that you have been in awe of for 10+ years then to meet them is one of the best feelings ever and i felt like the luckyest person in the world, so yeah. Most good juve/del piero fans would think that as well.... :confused:

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Yeah I am why wouldn't I be? DP is an idol to many people on this forum and a chance to see him up close and get an autograph, is surely something to remember. Id be overjoyed for at least a week, if this happened to me.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
He saw my juventus top and he said something but i couldn't hear it as everyone was shouting 'del piero, del piero!' and he has a grin on his face! I was so emotional and just saying to him your my idol, your a legend thank you so much.... he must have though i was a right tosser!! lol[/QUOT

Hes such an amazing person, I really hope to be able to see him "live" before he retires.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Guys and Girls you should like Del piero's playing, but not him. Can you feel the difference???
no you should like the person. The person that sacrificed his career to play in serie b and be out of the champions league for 2 years at the least for his fans and fans of juventus. You should like the man that remains professional and dedicated 100% of the time even when his back is against the wall. You should like the person who has not let fame and fortune get to him ala maradonna/beckham. You should like the sportsman who is an example to other athletes.

There is a lot more to liking a player than just liking the way he plays football, Cristiano Ronaldo is a brilliant footballer but he is a terrible professional.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
when its your idol and someone that you have been in awe of for 10+ years then to meet them is one of the best feelings ever and i felt like the luckyest person in the world, so yeah. Most good juve/del piero fans would think that as well.... :confused:

Yeah I am why wouldn't I be? DP is an idol to many people on this forum and a chance to see him up close and get an autograph, is surely something to remember. Id be overjoyed for at least a week, if this happened to me.
Del piero is an Idol as a player not as a person, so why you feeling something extraordinary communicating with him personally. I can only feel that watching his play.

anyway it's your but anyway these are your choices love him as a person or not ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)