Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (127 Viewers)

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I've never imagined he's that popular, MAN U forgot about the game and celebration and stood up to cheer for him, it was amazing,

But I think he intended to dribble too much tonight

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
just got back from the game, totally exausted

there is one thing people here would like to know: "it has been a long time and strange for manu home fans gave such a stand ovation to a player from the opponent" words from a hardcore manu supporter.

I have had my tears in my eyes at the moment:touched:

Grande Capitano! Forza Alex!

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I've never imagined he's that popular, MAN U forgot about the game and celebration and stood up to cheer for him, it was amazing,

But I think he intended to dribble too much tonight
Because, the legends are not for fans of one club only, such players are respectful for everyone who loves football

and I'm glad that some of Manu fans really like football :)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I thoroughly enjoyed how even Man Utd fans had enough brains to know Del Piero is a star, and gave him a very well deserved standing ovation, good game by the capitano, he links so well with Camoranesi, its like they share the same mind, i hope Camo does not get injured again this season.

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
I think man u fans clapped for alex because our superstar stayed in the team in serie b and thier superstar ronaldo wouldnt stay even with force lol

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Del Piero is the best, Just got back home after the game yesterday and in the stadium he got amazing applause before, during and after. They really appreciate him and its good to see!

AND even better Del Piero and Buffon took the time after the game to do signatures, I was screaming for alex to come over, he took one look up, saw me with my Del Piero 10 shirt from the Serie B season screaming for him to sign it and skipped about 5 people in the que to sign it! WHAT A MAN! To see your hero in the flesh is an unbelieveable feeling and he allowed me to make my dreams come true, now i have a signed del piero shirt which is going to be framed and I will remember it forever. A Trully great professional, Buffon and Alex were the only players from the whole game to sign things for the fans and help peoples dreams come true, unfortunately I didn't manage to get Buffon's but at least i got the best of the lot.

FORZA ALEX!!!! FORZA CAPITANO!!!!! - My avatar is a photo of him while he was signing my shirt!!

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
AND even better Del Piero and Buffon took the time after the game to do signatures, I was screaming for alex to come over, he took one look up, saw me with my Del Piero 10 shirt from the Serie B season screaming for him to sign it and skipped about 5 people in the que to sign it! WHAT A MAN! To see your hero in the flesh is an unbelieveable feeling and he allowed me to make my dreams come true, now i have a signed del piero shirt which is going to be framed and I will remember it forever. A Trully great professional, Buffon and Alex were the only players from the whole game to sign things for the fans and help peoples dreams come true, unfortunately I didn't manage to get Buffon's but at least i got the best of the lot.

FORZA ALEX!!!! FORZA CAPITANO!!!!! - My avatar is a photo of him while he was signing my shirt!!
Well, to be honest I'm not so in love with them as you are, but they are great players no doubt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)