Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (90 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's not about believing in heros as much as it is weird to just admire your fav football player on the pitch and ignore him off the pitch. Thats why I see you as a weird person.

Del Piero is a human before being football player, so If you'll only look at him as a footballer then I can't really blame but feel sorry for you. It's very random and normal to take a picture and an autograph from such a classy player like him.... and if you find all of us gays for having such a thing in us then thats good.

I've read your posts couple of times now, no disrespect, but none of you posts in the last two pages made any sense.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I have to agree with Del Piero fan82.. I admire Del piero, his skills, his dedication, his class, however, I'm an admirer, not a groupie. He's a person just like the rest of us. We don't have to worship the ground he walks on and waste our entire lives closely monitoring his. I'm not saying if I saw him in public I would have no reaction at all, that's abnormal. I would definitely be excited since he is one my favourite football players and a legend of italian football but I wouldn't really beg for an autograph or anything like that.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
It's not about believing in heros as much as it is weird to just admire your fav football player on the pitch and ignore him off the pitch. Thats why I see you as a weird person.
I admire him for what he is admirable(playing football) and not for some additional things

Del Piero is a human before being football player, so If you'll only look at him as a footballer then I can't really blame but feel sorry for you. It's very random and normal to take a picture and an autograph from such a classy player like him.... and if you find all of us gays for having such a thing in us then thats good.
I've said that it was just joke about gays bro ;) and regarding autographs it's up to you I don't see problems in taking pictures and autographs. I just wouldn't like to take one it's my opinion and will that's all

I've read your posts couple of times now, no disrespect, but none of you posts in the last two pages made any sense.
I think as an opposite it is only a logical thinking may be you misanderstood me because of my bad english I don't know

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have to agree with Del Piero fan82.. I admire Del piero, his skills, his dedication, his class, however, I'm an admirer, not a groupie. He's a person just like the rest of us. We don't have to worship the ground he walks on and waste our entire lives closely monitoring his. I'm not saying if I saw him in public I would have no reaction at all, that's abnormal. I would definitely be excited since he is one my favourite football players and a legend of italian football but I wouldn't really beg for an autograph or anything like that.

Then you shouldn't agree with him, because according to him anyone who'll have a reaction and ask Ale for an autograph isn't normal.

he should understand that nobody said that we worship the ground he walks on, but It's just abnormal to pretend to act normal when you see/meet such a person like him, specially if he's your fav football player.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
That's what I'm saying ;)

pretend to act normal when you see/meet such a person like him, specially if he's your fav football player.
No, you are again confusing to things one thing is person and another is football player.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Annnnyways lets change the topic, conclusion is that we're all gays in here.

Good luck to our Captain next week
I've said 5 times that I was joking about gays, but if you want to be I'm not insisting.

No you couldn't remember. I like sincere people and in a non gay way

Delpierofan82 saying that he wouldn't go crazy if Del Piero walked right past him.

Strange.
Not really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)