Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (100 Viewers)

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
being an American, I can say it's USA vs. the world right now. And I'm completely ashamed of it. I wish we'd just stay out of everyone's business and focus on our own problems. Bush can suck my left nut.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I really wish you meet Del Piero one day, have a chat and even play futsal match together.
You really deserve that :tup:

And yes, even though my idols aren't sportists, i find it perfectly normal people to have a football player as their personal idol. Especially the young generations.

I wish man....but like they say, "If you're not lucky, you're just unlucky".... When Juventus played Timisoara friendly match in summer 2004 I drove 7hours from Bucharest the Capital to Timisoara....and guess what? I met all of them took pictures with everyone but except Alex, he had a flue or was injured not sure, therefore he didn't join the squad.

Aug 1, 2003
I wish man....but like they say, "If you're not lucky, you're just unlucky".... When Juventus played Timisoara friendly match in summer 2004 I drove 7hours from Bucharest the Capital to Timisoara....and guess what? I met all of them took pictures with everyone but except Alex, he had a flue or was injured not sure, therefore he didn't join the squad.
Your idolization has reached a level as such that I think your cause of death will be just the sight of Del Piero within a few meters :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)