Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (128 Viewers)

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
ForzaDelPiero10 thank you for posting those pics here

But, I think it would be better if you credit the person who you get those pics from or at least give some information about the source of the pics (ie: the website, forum), not just took the pics from other forum then post them to another forum.

Hope you don't mind

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Who cares what magazine or forum she got them from? Copying pics of DP from somewhere is far from copying opinions and such in an argument from another person in another forum

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
ForzaDelPiero10, I think it would be better if you credit the person who you get those pics from or at least give some information about the source of the pics (ie: the website, forum), not just took the pics from other forum then post them to another forum.

Hope you don't mind
ForzaDelPiero10 thank you for posting those pics here

But, I think it would be better if you credit the person who you get those pics from or at least give some information about the source of the pics (ie: the website, forum), not just took the pics from other forum then post them to another forum.

Hope you don't mind
:shifty:

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
Who cares what magazine or forum she got them from? Copying pics of DP from somewhere is far from copying opinions and such in an argument from another person in another forum
you have no idea how hard for me to get those exclusive pics from Photo Agency. Sure, I'm happy to share those pics to anyone else, and I'm thanking ForzaDelPiero10 to post them here. I just said it would be better if .... (like what I said earlier), he/she or anyone else wouldn't have to do that or agree with my opinion.

...peace...

Jul 15, 2006
you have no idea how hard for me to get those exclusive pics from Photo Agency. Sure, I'm happy to share those pics to anyone else, and I'm thanking ForzaDelPiero10 to post them here. I just said it would be better if .... (like what I said earlier), he/she or anyone else wouldn't have to do that or agree with my opinion.

...peace...
agree with you. I don't think that it's so important
I don't know about you guys, but do you not notice the Watermarks all over the pictures? :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)