Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (85 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
True story

The other day I wanted to take an autograph of Juventus Idol Alessandro Del Piero but in a non gayic way. Because I figured out that taking an autograph of him off the pitch turns out to be a sign that your sex is pretty much at risk. Therefor, I had to go to the stadium and get through security and staff to be able to take an autograph of Juventus Captain. While I was running towards him, Molinaro had to cross the ball and luckily it hit my face before catching up with Del Piero.

True story....not for laugh.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd be more than happy talking to Del Piero. What's the problem?
I really wish you meet Del Piero one day, have a chat and even play futsal match together.
You really deserve that :tup:

And yes, even though my idols aren't sportists, i find it perfectly normal people to have a football player as their personal idol. Especially the young generations.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
tell me truth have you had a difficult childehood? I'm trying to determine the reasons of your thoughts :D
You don't even wanna know man. My dad took me to see the World Cup and gave me an autographed Carlos Valderama jersey when I was nine. It made me cry because I didn't know my dad was that gay. But it's okay. As long as I don't see him get autographs I'm cool with his sexuality.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
You don't even wanna know man. My dad took me to see the World Cup and gave me an autographed Carlos Valderama jersey when I was nine. It made me cry because I didn't know my dad was that gay. But it's okay. As long as I don't see him get autographs I'm cool with his sexuality.
I always had the thoghts and doubts that you were in this kind of troubles at your early ages

ĵџvє_вãвγ

Earth Intruder
Jul 5, 2006
from official site..

August 6th 2008, Old Trafford

Manchester Utd v Juventus 0-0

The final draw 0-0 against the actual European Champions brings to the end our English "transfer".

This period gave us an opportunity to play against the teams on the international level and to prepare better for the upcoming preliminary matches of the Championship, exremely important event of our season.

Personally, I'm quite satisfied with my achivements during this positive for me period. Leaving the pitch of Old Trafford, being awarded with applauses of all the supporters, deeply touched me and made me happy and I would like to thank again all the fans for this beautiful feeling.

Next official appointment is Juventus against Artmedia Bratislava on the 13th of August, Wednesday, at 20.45, Olympic stadium, Turin.

See you soon,

Alessandro
..***..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
True story

The other day I wanted to take an autograph of Juventus Idol Alessandro Del Piero but in a non gayic way. Because I figured out that taking an autograph of him off the pitch turns out to be a sign that your sex is pretty much at risk. Therefor, I had to go to the stadium and get through security and staff to be able to take an autograph of Juventus Captain. While I was running towards him, Molinaro had to cross the ball and luckily it hit my face before catching up with Del Piero.

True story....not for laugh.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've just read 5 pages of most probably stupid topic. It's funny how DPFand82 insist how everyone have their own opinion, but still he is forcing his own and don't want to understand others. And I think that you (DPFan82) are generalising things. We don't know Del Piero in person but still there is too many things that showed us how great person is Alex. But that's not the point, the point is that is tottaly normal to ask for an autograph of your favorite player from your favorite team. And please don't tell that if you could see Alex walking down the street that you would ignore him like any other human you don't personaly know.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I've just read 5 pages of most probably stupid topic.
Why is it stupid?? stupid are topics like "I love Del piero", "he is great", "he is the best" and so on but arguing about something with strong arguments is not stupid at all.

It's funny how DPFand82 insist how everyone have their own opinion, but still he is forcing his own and don't want to understand others.
Yes, everyone have their own opinion, but some of these opinions are not acceptable for me (or others) that's all is there something strange or unusual here?? and you should argue in favour of your opinion.

And I think that you (DPFan82) are generalising things. We don't know Del Piero in person but still there is too many things that showed us how great person is Alex. But that's not the point, the point is that is tottaly normal to ask for an autograph of your favorite player from your favorite team. And please don't tell that if you could see Alex walking down the street that you would ignore him like any other human you don't personaly know.
I'm not agruing about the fact that It's normal for many people, it's a fact, but I'm just asking why he is so important for you personally, and there are still some people who don't want his signature and don't have such huge willing to contact great football player personally and make an Idol from him(because football is his strong side, but not a person you still can't make assessments about his person unless you don't know him personally). And I'm just trying to give some arguments in favour of this second opinion, because it's quite reasonable and that's all. while my opponents couldn't give even one strong argument in favor of their opinion except "It's normal to ask fo autograph of favourite player". and
"It's normal to make an Idol from him". but it's not arguments.

and yes I can tell you honestly that it's nothing unusuall and important for me to see del piero walking down the street, but as an opposite I am always excited to see him playing football.

Just think for yourself and ask yourself why is he (or any other star player) so important for you personally ?? Just because he is great football player?? or because other players said that he is quite good personally??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)