If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (10 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Balotelli ending up in Milan would be an advantage for us. Our fans also would be waiting on fire for the Juve - Milan clash :D, and let the Balo chants BEGIN.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I want him. Eventually he'll grow up. He has already done that and the accidents have become less and less. And the day he'll grow up, we'll have one of the best players in the world.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I want him. Eventually he'll grow up. He has already done that and the accidents have become less and less. And the day he'll grow up, we'll have one of the best players in the world.
I'm really not sure if he'll change and even if he will, that will probably happen when he'll be in his 30's or right before it. I've seen a fair share of locos in football and life and it's true that they did change with time. I've seen some 18 year old super crazy fucks who are now 32-33 year old doctors, useful to the society. But I've also seen many people who didn't change. In regards to football players, I haven't seen someone this complicated and brain fucked as Mario and I really doubt that he will change in the near future, if ever.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I was of the camp that he'll be world class eventually, nobody can deny he has the talent. I'm starting to think i was wrong though, he hasn't grown up or matured one bit ever since he first came out, he's still the same spoiled brat he was when he first had his debut for Inter. It's a shame because he is a huge talent, but with his attitude he might just end up like Cassano.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You should have added that he's the perfect replacement for Del Piero and he's so good that he would force any club to retire his jersey number to complete your greatest post ever, Suns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)