If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (9 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I thought his attempt was fine if it had of went in everyone would be singing his praise and its only a friendly thats the time to try these things.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't hate Balotelli like most do here, but come on, anyone who doesn't see anything wrong with showboating like that is kidding himself. I'm not against showboating, but what he tried there was downright stupid. For those who say people would be singing his praises if it went in, well ya of course thats the thing with showboating, you either get it right, or be ready to take the flak.

What takes the cake though, is that Kasaki thinks his reaction with Mancini is acceptable :howler:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
blʘndu;3166337 said:
who the heck he thinks he is? he didn't played in the back of his yard...people digged oil for that prick to miss that opportunity..for that team to go there and play..
It was a friendly match.

Not a league game. And that oil money doesn't mean shit to city, they waste most of it anyways

He was obviously not sent off just for missing the target. Don't be naive.
Okay "Showboating" but if he hit the target none would have complained.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He thought he was offside and kicked the ball away. He doesn't even look at the net or anything. And honestly, there's no way he could miss the net by that much doing that trick, he's a beast.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It was a friendly match.

Not a league game. And that oil money doesn't mean shit to city, they waste most of it anyways

Okay "Showboating" but if he hit the target none would have complained.
Thats the thing, you want to showboat, you better have it in you to do something productive after it. As soon as you miss, you're going to get lambasted. Solution? Don't showboat if you're not good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)