If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (8 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Thats the thing, you want to showboat, you better have it in you to do something productive after it. As soon as you miss, you're going to get lambasted. Solution? Don't showboat if you're not good enough.
:confused: If you don't shoot , you can't score.

You think Messi and Ronaldo know every time they go on a run that they will score? Or Ronaldo knew that he would score than stunner against porto?

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It was a friendly match.

Not a league game. And that oil money doesn't mean shit to city, they waste most of it anyways

Okay "Showboating" but if he hit the target none would have complained.
I think there is more to it than just what we saw today otherwise he wouldn't have been taken off. Mancini is probably already frustrated with him it was stupid of him to push it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I mean if you're going to try something as ridiculous as that trick, then you better be sure you're going to score, or else get ready to be lambasted for it. If he shot a normal shot and didn't score it wouldn't have been a big deal at all.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I think there is more to it than just what we saw today otherwise he wouldn't have been taken off. Mancini is probably already frustrated with him it was stupid of him to push it.
If so then fair enough. But even so he's gotta keep his cool. Tell him off @half time or something
I mean if you're going to try something as ridiculous as that trick, then you better be sure you're going to score, or else get ready to be lambasted for it. If he shot a normal shot and didn't score it wouldn't have been a big deal at all.
I get what your saying and all. But nothing is certain, like I Said earlier

Ronaldo never practiced this..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What the fuck kind of a comparison is that, that was just Ronaldo shooting, had it not went in, well at least he tried. Balotelli was showboating, big big big difference. When you try to do a trick and it doesn't work, you end up looking stupid. How does that compare to Ronaldo shooting from whatever distance.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
What the fuck kind of a comparison is that, that was just Ronaldo shooting, had it not went in, well at least he tried. Balotelli was showboating, big big big difference. When you try to do a trick and it doesn't work, you end up looking stupid. How does that compare to Ronaldo shooting from whatever distance.

If he missed people/commentator would have been like "Why is he shooting from such a distance etc etc"

Just sayin

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats also not like showboating in front of goal. He could have easily scored, but instead went for a stupid trick that ended up making him look like an idiot.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You keep telling me that. Whats the story?
He said that Giaccherini would be a decent buy for Juve, I told him that he didn't even watch Giaccherini more than once or twice so he -repped me telling me that I should respect his opinion.

After that he said that Giovanni Dos Santos would be good for Juve's left wing and that there was nothing wrong with what Balotelli did, so I didn't comment on that and I respect his opinion.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Thats also not like showboating in front of goal. He could have easily scored, but instead went for a stupid trick that ended up making him look like an idiot.
No, that video was just to show that without trying you can't succeed.
He said that Giaccherini would be a decent buy for Juve, I told him that he didn't even watch Giaccherini more than once or twice so he -repped me telling me that I should respect his opinion.

After that he said that Giovanni Dos Santos would be good for Juve's left wing and that there was nothing wrong with what Balotelli did, so I didn't comment on that and I respect his opinion.
Yea I said Dos Santos would be a good LW ....and then said my bad for being misinformed

Giaccherni ? Yeah I watched him.

And I didn't say there was nothing wrong just that you are all overreacting.

Anything else Alen?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Giaccherni ? Yeah I watched him.
You don't even know his name FFS. It's not Giaccherni, it's Giaccherini.

And no, it wasn't a typo:
Giaccherni is a decent winger , I'd take him over pepe. I'm sure I could find a video of every player on our squad missing an easy chance..
But I respect your opinion. If you say he's Giaccherni, then I respect it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Picking at straws now :sergio:

Pretty much sums you up
No I am not.
You said Giaccherni (1) is a decent (2) winger (3) and he's better than Pepe (4).

There were four wrong things in that single sentence and I told you that you probably didn't even watch him more than once or twice. Your answer was "I watched him. I watched him against Roma".

The truth is Giaccherni is Giaccherini, he is not decent, he's below average, he's not a winger, he's a side player in attacking trio/striker and he is not better than Pepe.

And it's ok. That's a normal mistake to make for a player you watched only when he played against Roma.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No I am not.
You said Giaccherni (1) is a decent (2) winger (3) and he's better than Pepe (4).

There were four wrong things in that single sentence and I told you that you probably didn't even watch him more than once or twice. Your answer was "I watched him. I watched him against Roma".

The truth is Giaccherni is Giaccherini, he is not decent, he's below average, he's not a winger, he's a side player in attacking trio/striker and he is not better than Pepe.

And it's ok. That's a normal mistake to make for a player you watched only when he played against Roma.
Harsh :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No I am not.

:p you might just become the forum superhero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)