If we will qualify for the CL, we will sign Oddo and Jankulovski (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Juventus have missed out on Marek Jankulovski after Udinese agreed to sell him to CSKA Moscow.

The player initially rejected the switch over the weekend but his club insist he will be off to Russia.

"Contracts have been exchanged," director general Pierpaolo Marino told Radio Kiss Kiss. "All that we are waiting for is a ‘yes’ from Marek but I don’t expect there to be a problem."

------------------

Nothing is final in football, and I've heard conflicting reports that he's already rejected a move to Moscow twice

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Football Italia

jankulovski snubs CSKA move
Tuesday 31 August, 2004

Marek Jankulovski has told Udinese that he has no intention of signing for CSKA Moscow.

The Bianconeri yesterday revealed that they had agreed a deal with the Russian club but the player is not interested.

"I’ll say it again, I’m not moving to CSKA," he told Datasport. "I don’t know whether Udinese have sold me but I haven’t signed so the move has not been done.

"I’m slightly disappointed with what has happened because they held talks without me knowing.

"People in my homeland think that I’ve joined the Moscow club but I won’t be accepting the switch."

The Czech Republic ace has been heavily linked with both Juventus and Inter but no fee has been agreed with the Friuli side.

"I want to stay in Serie A because this is the championship that I like the best," continued the left-sided player.

"The transfer market closes on Tuesday so if nothing happens then I will remain at Udine where I have always acted professionally.

"We’ll see what happens now because anything can occur in the space of just 24 hours."

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Come on, Moggi! Jankulovski is obviously waiting for us to sign him!
yeap, IMO Moggi should have rather bought Janku and Tristan for example instead of Zlatan...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Udinese has bought Di Natale. He can play on the left, and that could very well mean they arent keeping Marek,

Well Di Natale could just as well simply be Jorgensen's replacement :down:.

May 28, 2004
UDINE DEALS BUT MAREK NO-GO

Fiorentina Udinese have officially announced a transfer market raid for Empoli striker Antonio Di Natale.

Udine have set up a joint-ownership deal for the forward after general manager Pierpaolo Marino made an offer to the Serie B side that was an improvement on the bid from Fiorentina.

The club have also signed Manuel Belleri and Sanchez Emilson Cribari from Empoli with Siyabonga Nomvete and winger Sergio Almiron moving in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile, Marek Jankulovski has rejected a proposed move to CSKA Moscow.

The Czech Republic midfielder insists he has no intention of switching to Russia even though the two clubs came to an agreement over the deal.

"It's easy," said Jankulovski. "I refuse to go to CSKA.

"I reaffirm my clear will to keep playing for a big side.

"And it has to be clear that I must decide what team it will be," he told Corriere dello Sport.

"I don't know how they thought to overrule me in this way, without asking my permission and without respecting my will.

"It's incredible. In these two years, I've still been professional.

"I have never had contacts with the Russian side, I've never signed and I've never taken an engagement with them.

"I don't like CSKA and I don't like Moscow. And, especially, I haven't the intention to go to a league as low as the Russian one.

"I'm really disappointed and angry because there are just a few hours until the end of the transfer market and there is the risk I won't be able to fulfil my great desire."

planetfootball.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Forza_Bianconer ] ++
"I don't like CSKA and I don't like Moscow. And, especially, I haven't the intention to go to a league as low as the Russian one.
:rofl:

bravo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)