If we will qualify for the CL, we will sign Oddo and Jankulovski (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Despite being happy about getting Canna and Zlatan on the last day of the transfer window, I'm still gutted about losing Miccoli. I love that little guy and I was hoping to see what he could do in the coming season, since he seemed to have settled into the squad a bit more. Especially after that game against Milan, I was so impressed by his pace :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
We had a good transfer campaign and spent very little cash.:eek::thumb:. This will put us in good position for future development.
But lets not forget Milan were whipping distance ahead of us, and our calcio mercato merely put us back into position of competiting. Our transfers does not guarantee any silverwear IMO.
The key now is creating a team spirit, work ethic, and complementary team, which will allow our individual players perform 150% of their level. This is where I can trust Don Fabio.:). For me, he is a master of desinging specification of the team he wants, getting necessary pieces together, and molding them into finished product rather than developing young talents.
Normally I Always agree, not today though. Spending 15-20 million euros for Zlatan is anything but cheap. Our great Don Fabio was probably key in the departure of Maresca and Miccoli...

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yes we do . It can't hurt to have more options in defence, and Jankulovski is a versatile player who can slot into different positions depending on where he's most needed. Having the option of Zambrotta at LB or RM (or even LM) can only be a good thing, and will add much needed depth to our squad.

Plus he's a defender. Enough said :D
Apparently we dont....

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Udinese-Juve Go To Court
9/6/2004 11:12:00 AM
The Jankulovski missed transfer to Juventus has made the player and the two clubs upset but the saga isn't over yet and it will probably go on in front of a judge in court.
Udinese president Pozzo has announced that he will sue Luciano Moggi because his behaviour was against the rules of the transfer market. "I had already agreed with CSKA Moscow but Juventus slowed the whole thing down asking for Jankulovski on loan but that would have been ridiculous," he said. "The worst thing of them all is that guess who is the midfielder's agent? Moggi's son. I don't think that there is really much to add".

:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truth about Marek Monday 6 September, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese have revealed what they claim is the truth about why Marek Jankulovski didn’t join Juventus.

Turin transfer chief Luciano Moggi stated that they had offered the Friuli side £2.5m for a co-ownership deal.

Yet Udine chief Giampaolo Pozzo insists that is simply not true, even threatening to take Moggi to court over the whole situation.

"They asked us for him on loan with the option of signing him outright later," revealed Pozzo. "If they wanted that type of move it is obvious that they don’t believe in the player.

"They did the same thing three years ago when they offered us Nicola Amoruso in a straight swap for Roberto Muzzi."

Pozzo then claimed that the Czech ace had accepted a move to CSKA Moscow before a re-think.

"The move was done after he agreed a five-year deal," added the Bianconeri chief. "He’d already said goodbye to his teammates but then he changed his mind."

So what does the future hold for Jankulovski, who is now being tipped for a January move away?

"He’s under contract for another two years and we could even extend that," added Pozzo. "Otherwise, he needs to find himself another club."

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Oddo and Zambro in our back right + left!!!

bas down side tht oddo + zambro r 2 offensive, our right and left positions will be empty ,both cant defend 2 much

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Saw Oddo play against Milan. That guys got game. He was all over the pitch. Zauri and Liverani were extremely impressive as well. As for Simone Inzaghi, all i can say is im glad we dint buy him. Between him and Pippo, they are certainly the least talented brothers in world football today. There was absolutely no effort to strike or make a quick move. All he did was, fall down. Much like Pippo did in his illustrous career at Juve,

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Oddo is the best RB there is, no surprise that he played good. But for Juve i dont think we need Oddo now that Zebina is doing very well, he is young too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Saw Oddo play against Milan. That guys got game. He was all over the pitch. Zauri and Liverani were extremely impressive as well. As for Simone Inzaghi, all i can say is im glad we dint buy him. Between him and Pippo, they are certainly the least talented brothers in world football today. There was absolutely no effort to strike or make a quick move. All he did was, fall down. Much like Pippo did in his illustrous career at Juve,
I don't think we want our RB to be "all over the pitch". ;) :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just remember that for every transfer we want to bring in, we should also be thinking of a player who is sellable that we'd need to pass on for the cash...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I don't think we want our RB to be "all over the pitch". ;) :D
haha well said. but he only did so after winning the ball.
Another option id like Moggi to look at is Zauri. he was very impressive as well. With the stellar performances Lazio are pulling off, and the way they played last nite, i think their players are soon going to be on the wish list of some of the better clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)