If we will qualify for the CL, we will sign Oddo and Jankulovski (5 Viewers)

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Yes Ali-Piero, I also want that but it's not gonna happen. 12.00 in the evening everything is closed. Face it, we didn't have a very good transferseason. Yes, we have the genius Cannavaro, Emerson and Zlatan, I'm proud of that but we MUST also have signed at least Oddo or Bonera, Jankulovski or Cesar. I also think it's a little bit unfair for Janku. He said he want Juve, he rejected every other possoble move, and Juve did nothing to get him. Not very nice IMO.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
i wonder y moggi never give marseca n miccoli a chance,
i dont care about janko anymore
It's not Moggi who has to give them a chance, it's the coach.

@Ali-Piero : It's too late for that. The transfer market has already been closed. ;)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
Yes Ali-Piero, I also want that but it's not gonna happen. 12.00 in the evening everything is closed. Face it, we didn't have a very good transferseason. Yes, we have the genius Cannavaro, Emerson and Zlatan, I'm proud of that but we MUST also have signed at least Oddo or Bonera, Jankulovski or Cesar. I also think it's a little bit unfair for Janku. He said he want Juve, he rejected every other possoble move, and Juve did nothing to get him. Not very nice IMO.
IMO we had the BEST tranfer in Italy...

Emerson - Zlatan - Cannavaro, DAMN!!!! + Capello

+ Zebina is good as a RB, we dont need to spend money on oddo...!

i saw zebina play in 2 or 3 matches and he really impressed me...

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Well it looks like Janko is gonna stay at Udinese, or make a move to US (Juve) or Inter, as the whole idea for playing for "small championchips in Russia" (his own words) does not appeal to him that much, and he REFUSES to be sold there. He said he will JUST NOT go, so I would love to see Moggi swoop him up and have him as well on juventus.com come tomorrow. ;). Thats another midfielder/defender. Come on Moggi. But ya, BEAUTIFUL TRANSFER campaign thus far. :)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
We had a good transfer campaign and spent very little cash.:eek::thumb:. This will put us in good position for future development.
But lets not forget Milan were whipping distance ahead of us, and our calcio mercato merely put us back into position of competiting. Our transfers does not guarantee any silverwear IMO.
The key now is creating a team spirit, work ethic, and complementary team, which will allow our individual players perform 150% of their level. This is where I can trust Don Fabio.:). For me, he is a master of desinging specification of the team he wants, getting necessary pieces together, and molding them into finished product rather than developing young talents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)