If we will qualify for the CL, we will sign Oddo and Jankulovski (5 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
this is what we should have gotten from the beginning,the fact that both came together on the last day just serves as a huge relief after he made us wait this long.

if he didn't buy them i'd have been absolutely gutted.

also,i'd like to mention that we didn't get the best possible players we could have,it's only cos we have hardly any other options at the moment.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
:wth: We didn't get the best possible players?! Surely Mexes and Ferrari are good, but currently Cannavaro is miles ahead of them... And Gilardino can wait for his chance...

But nice to see that your as optimistic as ever... :D

Jul 28, 2002
very very tru des, we coulda got mexes and ferrari, we coulda got gila, we coulda got jank......but not so, can and z are jus last minute saviors

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
I see Janku as a much better transfer than Zlatan's transfer.
me too, IMO Zlatan was too expensive... But what ever, that doesn't change the fact that now we have really competitive team... With Capello we can do wonders... :)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

me too, IMO Zlatan was too expensive... But what ever, that doesn't change the fact that now we have really competitive team... With Capello we can do wonders... :)
I just heard Capello prefers Nedved on the right... This is where Janku comes in :).

Jul 28, 2002
this will take a miracle move form moggi to get jank, hehas till 12 to do it tho,enoguh time for a medical??

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Patience my friends, it is a matter of hours and the curtains will show the results of Mr. Genius Luciano Moggi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)