ibra break capello heart (3 Viewers)

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
Bozi said:
A balmy late spring night in turin and capello is in bed with his lover zlatan...
Zlatan-"fabby baby,you know that thing you did...you know with your thumb, where did you learn that?"
Fabby-"i learned many things before i met you"
Zlatan-"yeah but you never did that before and its not like you to change tactics, its always the same monotonous way"
Fabby-"ok...look i have many things on my mind my darling"
Zlatan-"its that emerson isnt it?god i hate him, he is always flirting with you"
Fabby-"best piece if a....sorry i was thinking aloud.no it is nothing to do with emerson.I...well....I have to leave, i must follow my heart to madrid"
Zlatan-"Nooooooooo you are going back to tonino?"
Fabby-"not at all my tunnel ended lover, i will go but i promise you i will bring my favourite lover back to madrid with me"
Zlatan-"oh please say its true, i cant go on without you, i couldnt stay in this city. it would be too hard on me"
Fabby-"dont worry my darling i promise you, once i have settled in at madrid i will send for my favourite man and you will not have to play here anymore"
Zlatan-"hold me and never let go fabby"
:lol:

+ rep, Boz!

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Bozi, that soap is hilarious, although one main character has been left out. Oh, no wait a minute, was Christian Panucci replaced by a new actor in the same role; shitty right back who turns so slowly you think you accidentally click the pause button on Sky+!
...............................Zebina anyone?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
JuveAdam said:
Bozi, that soap is hilarious, although one main character has been left out. Oh, no wait a minute, was Christian Panucci replaced by a new actor in the same role; shitty right back who turns so slowly you think you accidentally click the pause button on Sky+!
...............................Zebina anyone?
not at all zebina and pannuci will be in the next instalment.....
panucci will be the vengeful former lover, scorned by lippi and cast aside by fabby, he will have his vengance in this life or the next.
zebina is the bright eyed,gazelle like balding new kid on the block that panucci has vowed to remove from the picture so he can once again stand on fabby's right hand side, indespensible to his master.....

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
el_02 said:
@Bozi: :lol: hey, u've got talent! :lol: how 'bout considerin' 2 be a soap opera writer?
I'm waitin' for next episodes... :D
cheers mate giovanotti said that ebfore but tbh nah i couldnt do that i would have to watch them. instead maybe i will make a soap opera thread and write reularly on the tangled love lives of capello and his many lovers

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi said:
cheers mate giovanotti said that ebfore but tbh nah i couldnt do that i would have to watch them. instead maybe i will make a soap opera thread and write reularly on the tangled love lives of capello and his many lovers
Looking forward to see the thread.
Rob open it,open it!!!!!!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)