ibra break capello heart (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
I don’t miss Capello, says Ibra Tuesday 12 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he prefers playing under Roberto Mancini rather than Fabio Capello. “Now I feel more free,” said the Swede.

The striker impressed in his Serie A debut for the club, scoring the third goal against Fiorentina on Saturday, and believes that Mancini’s tactics adapt perfectly to his characteristics.

“Inter play differently from Juventus because Mancini has a different idea of football than the one Capello has,” said the former Juve man.

“I must admit that I prefer the way I am playing now, I feel more free to express myself,” added the international.

“I am physically fit and I am slowly getting to know my teammates. Everything is going very well, we started off in the right way and I hope we can continue along that road.”

Ibrahimovic endured a disappointing season with Juventus last year, but the outfit change seems to have done him good.

“We are all working hard, we want this to be a winning season. We have only just begun, but it’s always important to start with a victory,” he stated.

“I owe a lot to Luis Figo, he is very experienced and I enjoy playing with him. I would always want a man like him on my side.

“Now we must focus on the Champions League match against Sporting Lisbon,” he added. “This is a competition I love, where you have the chance to play with the best teams and players.”

Ibra should start alongside Adriano in Portugal this evening.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep12f.html

figo replace capello

what you think

please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would like to hear what Capello is to say about the subject. This is getting like a soap opera. Soon Zebina will announce he's pregnant.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
a scene from the bold and the beautiful
capello is not bold (cowardly tactics in the CL for Juve and probably tonight for Real as well) and certainly not beautiful (looking like a true git)

zlatan is neither bold nor beautiful (would've been bold if he'd accepted serie-B and, well.. i'm sure we've all seen the camel/lama pictures comparisons)

More like a scene from 'Scrubs' !!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
juve_baby said:
pole means: A long, slender piece of wood; a tall, slender piece of timber:D:p

ibra is just a stupid pole:D.....**********
Yeah I know what it means, I just thought you meant he was Polish

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Guess he/she means that he is just a tall figure in the field with no apparent use...not that he is Polish:D (notice the "p" isn't capitalized;))

Edit: Didn't see the replies...:oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)