ibra break capello heart (5 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ya lets compare mancini to capello and all the titles they have won. (not including coppa italia). that will be fair. :lol: hey if ibrah likes to lose good for him.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juventico said:
He's the secretary in Capello's company, who has a secret yet intimate relationship with his boss, and follows him wherever he goes. They have come close to manifesting their love for each other and marry, but social prejudices prevent them from doing so, as Capello's family frowns on that.

Thus he have the cast of the soap opera \'Don Crapello and the Wankers\':

Crapello - In the title role.
Zlatan - Former Lover, torn apart by their different economic realities.
Emerson - Capello's personal assistant, does whatever he can to please his boss.
Zebina - A one night stand in the Citta Eterna that became a forbidden love.
Cassano - The pretty rebellious boy, that Capello loves to dominate.
Raúl - The former pretty boy that took his first steps under the loving care of Capello.
Alex - Living Legend turned into Underdog, because he wouldn't agree with Crapello's Indecent Proposal

La Vecchia Signora - A gentleman's club disgraced by Crapello and his antics.
Nice list of roles.:)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This what actually happened...

Zlatan noticed that Capello in bed is not like before. And he believes there's an affair going on between Emerson and Capello in Madrid. But the fact is that Capello has always been loyal to Ibra and never cheated on him except one time, when Emerson was naked in Delle Alpi dressing room.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

Zlatan noticed that Capello in bed is not like before. And he believes there's an affair going on between Emerson and Capello in Madrid. But the fact is that Capello has always been loyal to Ibra and never cheated on him except one time, when Emerson was naked in Delle Alpi dressing room.
Rab,you are more perverse than Byron will ever be.:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Azzurri7 said:

A balmy late spring night in turin and capello is in bed with his lover zlatan...
Zlatan-"fabby baby,you know that thing you did...you know with your thumb, where did you learn that?"
Fabby-"i learned many things before i met you"
Zlatan-"yeah but you never did that before and its not like you to change tactics, its always the same monotonous way"
Fabby-"ok...look i have many things on my mind my darling"
Zlatan-"its that emerson isnt it?god i hate him, he is always flirting with you"
Fabby-"best piece if a....sorry i was thinking aloud.no it is nothing to do with emerson.I...well....I have to leave, i must follow my heart to madrid"
Zlatan-"Nooooooooo you are going back to tonino?"
Fabby-"not at all my tunnel ended lover, i will go but i promise you i will bring my favourite lover back to madrid with me"
Zlatan-"oh please say its true, i cant go on without you, i couldnt stay in this city. it would be too hard on me"
Fabby-"dont worry my darling i promise you, once i have settled in at madrid i will send for my favourite man and you will not have to play here anymore"
Zlatan-"hold me and never let go fabby"

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bozi said:
A balmy late spring night in turin and capello is in bed with his lover zlatan...
Zlatan-"fabby baby,you know that thing you did...you know with your thumb, where did you learn that?"
Zlatan-"yeah but you never did that before and its not like you to change tactics, its always the same monotonous way"
Zlatan-"its that emerson isnt it?god i hate him, he is always flirting with you"
Fabby-"best piece if a....sorry i was thinking aloud.no it is nothing to do with emerson.I...well....I have to leave, i must follow my heart to madrid"
Fabby-"not at all my tunnel ended lover, i will go but i promise you i will bring my favourite lover back to madrid with me"
Zlatan-"oh please say its true, i cant go on without you, i couldnt stay in this city. it would be too hard on me"
Fabby-"dont worry my darling i promise you, once i have settled in at madrid i will send for my favourite man and you will not have to play here anymore"
that is just sick. :lol:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi said:
Best story ever,Rob!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Bozi said:

That is out of control!! :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)