"I support Muslims who love freedom" (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ah, I see. In that case, I would say that if you were born an atheist and were taught to despise religions then you would be just as brainwashed as the next Christian. But then again, we're all brainwashed aren't we?
True.

In this case it came as a shock to me. He went there as a 26 year old and they somehow managed to delete almost everything in his brain and install a new program.
My main problem was with the hatred they installed in him for other religions, in this case Muslims. That's an organization that is being financed by the state, I think, so I find it hard to accept that the state allows that.
They (probably) managed to make him leave the heroin via religion, but couldn't they simply stop at that? Why make him hate other religions?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
There are a lot of people who are becoming religious without guidance of someone else. On the other hand brainwashing is more common in anti-religion communities. In fact, atheism or secularism started to become a new religion and their preachers are even more intolerant than religious ones.
Very true.

Jun 13, 2007
True.

In this case it came as a shock to me. He went there as a 26 year old and they somehow managed to delete almost everything in his brain and install a new program.
My main problem was with the hatred they installed in him for other religions, in this case Muslims. That's an organization that is being financed by the state, I think, so I find it hard to accept that the state allows that.
They (probably) managed to make him leave the heroin via religion, but couldn't they simply stop at that? Why make him hate other religions?
Because contrary to popular belief, there is no harmony between religions. In other words, not all religions are the same. In fact, religions are very different and if, for example, Islam is the right religion, then this automatically means that Christianity and Judaism are wrong.

This is the danger and this is why preachers of Religion are so adamant in making sure their followers despise Religions that are not their own. The way I see it, it's like a business. The preachers are the marketers and they want to not only sell their product to their consumers but convince them that their product is the best.

It is like when Pepsi makes commercials that show how Coca Cola is bad, for example. This is no different from Religion. It's their method of surviving, they need to kill competition and assume control of the brains of the consumers/believers.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Because contrary to popular belief, there is no harmony between religions. In other words, not all religions are the same. In fact, religions are very different and if, for example, Islam is the right religion, then this automatically means that Christianity and Judaism are wrong.

This is the danger and this is why preachers of Religion are so adamant in making sure their followers despise Religions that are not their own. The way I see it, it's like a business. The preachers are the marketers and they want to not only sell their product to their consumers but convince them that their product is the best.

It is like when Pepsi makes commercials that show how Coca Cola is bad, for example. This is no different from Religion. It's their method of surviving, they need to kill competition and assume control of the brains of the consumers/believers.
This is Mullaism. It's an epidemic but I think it should be noted not everyone is afflicted with this disease. Thank God.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But how do you know that? How can you classify one type of brainwashing as being more valid than another? Based on what?
I was being sarcastic of course, most people follow a religion based on where they are brought up or born into, although there are obvious exceptions.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Peter King: I'll Hold Hearings On Radical Islam

| 12/19/10 02:59 PM |

NEW YORK — The incoming head of the House Committee on Homeland Security says he will hold hearings on what he calls the "radicalization" of some American Muslims.

Rep. Peter King, a Republican from Long Island, said Sunday that law-enforcement officials around the country have told him they receive little cooperation from Muslims.

But a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations said he fears King's hearings will become an "anti-Muslim witch hunt." Ibrahim Hooper said several recent terrorist plots have been foiled because members of the Muslim community did cooperate with law enforcement.

King said in an opinion piece in Sunday's Newsday that he will do all he can to "drive the public debate" on Islamic radicalization.

-Huffington Post

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Here is some interesting statistics for y'all.

According to Interpols statistics for 2006-2009 is Islamists behind 0,34% of all terrorist-attacks in Europe. Right Wing Ethno-Nationalist/Separatist is behind 90,17%, Left Wing is behind 5,99% and others behind 3.50%.

Take that to the bank.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That just means that national separatist groups are still doing what they have done for decades, ETA, the IRA, Chechens, etc. Those are national threats. Radical Islamists are a global threat. Percentages of course only show a certain statistic.

9/11 would be what, 0.1% on that scale, as a single incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)