Hup Holland! (2 Viewers)

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #102
    Yes, I didn't criticize him for it because he's Juventino but it's not a good aspect of his play at all...

Van der Vaart was good, but I've seen him play better..!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    yeah he was great in patches though, you can certainly see his talent showing through! I'd love him to partner Tacchi in centre mid next season :D

czechs are looking pretty hard to beat these days aren't they? :dazed:

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #104
    The Czechs rule! They beat France two weeks ago by two goals to nil IN PARIS!

I was actually suprised Holland still managed to create quite a considerable number of decent chances.

I predict that the Czechs will claim the first spot in the end and Holland will make it to Portugal via the play-offs.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    well I don't know about rule but they are sure a hard team to beat and score against! I watched their win in paris, the whole match. Boring but effective :D

yeah they will both make it to euro 2004 I would say, unless one of them gets england in the playoffs :D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Van der Vaart was good, but I've seen him play better..!
    Yeah, He was very good, Dick Advocaat made a good desicion there after van bronkhorst injured. But the czech coach doing good too to play Milan Baros in the 2nd half.
    It was a good game :)

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    yeah he was great in patches though, you can certainly see his talent showing through! I'd love him to partner Tacchi in centre mid next season :D

czechs are looking pretty hard to beat these days aren't they? :dazed:
    Indeed. They've been lethal in EURO qualifying tournaments leading back to before 1996 where they reached the final I believe.

I suppose it just takes a really tremendous team to beat them... like Denmark when we won our WC group :D . Did I mention the 2-5 in Rumania yesterday ;) ?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
    Did I mention the 2-5 in Rumania yesterday ;) ?
    impressive actually, I would not have expected that! Romania coach resigned btw! Still England whipped you pretty easily didn't they ;)

and thats saying something if we only beat lietchstenstein 2-0 :D

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    Breaking News:
    P Nedved had a knee injury in the international match played between Holland & Czech Rep.

more news to come later . . .

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

impressive actually, I would not have expected that! Romania coach resigned btw! Still England whipped you pretty easily didn't they ;)

and thats saying something if we only beat lietchstenstein 2-0 :D
    Yeah Tom...
    And we beat the French 2-0 so you could beat them 5-0... :D .

I simply hate the recurring images of that England game. It was Murphy's law for us (like it was for the French when they met us. To this day I believe we were better than you. We just simply selfdestructed from the 3 minutes onwards.

Apart from that one we haven't lost a game that mattered since EURO2000. It was a real shame.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Those who said the Holland would win easily. :D

The Czechs are great. I don't care what anyone says. You don't need stars to play good. All you need is attitude and team spirit. They can beat anyone they want. Although, it won't necessarily happen.

Forza Czechs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)