Hup Holland! (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
its meant to be france on here too! but for some reason they are showing holland :D:D

btw RAFA is on for holland :extatic:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
but I see france :confused:
its probably coz i have british eurosport..the british people are fed up with showing france so they rebelled and put holland on :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Eurosport has an obsession with france :rolleyes:

also on, is a great friendly between portugal and brazil if this one gets boring!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
now eurosport ans sky sports both have the bloody portugal game! and the commentry from holland game is still on eurosport!!! :what the hell is going on here:

1-0 holland RVN after a davids cross and good pass from rafa

Sep 28, 2002
i'm sorry but i have to enjoy this.

germany 1-1 lithuania. man playing in away game. a country wich is 106th in the fifa ranking. man this fells great.

at the moment i'm so proud of being lithuanian.

bring us scotts now:fero:

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #99
    HOLLAND 1-1 CZECH REPUBLIC

Although Holland dominated the first half in their match against the Czech Republic, it took until the 45th minute for Holland to finally take the lead after Ruud van Nistelrooy, who had started off cold but got hotter as the match progressed, headed in a Davids cross. Before Van Nistelrooy's half-time stunner 'Oranje' created the best of the early chances, stringing together some good moves in midfield in a continuation of the motivated performances they've put on since Advocaat and Van Hanegem's arrival. Seedorf slammed a 25 meter free-kick against the post and Van Nistelrooy (13th) and Van Bommel (14th) saw shots saved.

In the 39th minute of the first half Ajax star Rafael van der Vaart came in to replace injured Arsenal defender Van Bronckhorst. and Holland immediately began to swing and was Van der Vaart's pass to Edgar Davids that was the basis for Van Nistelrooy's goal.

The 2nd act was a scrappier affair with less to please the eye and although Holland continued to dominate it was the Czech's who found the back of the net after Koller rounded off substitute Baros's cross.

So Holland and the Czech Republic share the points in what was named the crucial match of this group. The Czechs will have to face Austria (who can take the lead in the group if they win and Holland fail to beat the Moldavians) next Wednesday as the Dutch travel to Moldova.

Thanks to FootballNL

The new standings in Group 3:

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #100
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    its on eurosport live NOW!!

SEEDORF HITS THE BAR FROM A FK!!
    Glad to see you finally dumped the French :D

Did you enjoy the match?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)