How would you feel about extremely rich owners in Juventus? (4 Viewers)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
My good Milan friend just prays every day that Berlu sells. It doesn't even have to be to super sheikhs - just someone who isn't as fucked up in the head as bunga bunga.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Málaga are in danger as well, they owe their players large portions of their salaries. What even happened over there?.
like i wrote in lå liga thread. Malaga sheik got tired already, and Malaga has to pay 18 mil, buy august 1. Or they'll get relegated. They already lost their chl spot.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
As long as the 'extreme rich owners' were in for the long run and Juventus wasn't just a toy for a rich sheik the next few years, I wouldn't mind.

The idea of youth rather than mercenaries is admirable and in thought very beautiful, but it's a fools idea.
Manchester of the mid-90s and present day Barca would disagree.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No to it. You could kiss goodbye to emotions like in Trieste this season. Winning is dulled, signings are dulled, the sense of achievement is limited. Oh look, we won the league by 25 points again and signed four players for €40m each. Well done us.

May 22, 2007
like i wrote in lå liga thread. Malaga sheik got tired already, and Malaga has to pay 18 mil, buy august 1. Or they'll get relegated. They already lost their chl spot.
Good.

Put yourselves in Milan's situation, don't you guys think they wish for a scenario like this right now? Their owner is poor, selling their best players and can't even afford to pay for new players. Isn't that a sign of not being able to run the club? Why not sell it and keep Milan on its usual top level?
Their owner is not poor, he is very wealthy. Milan aren't able to make money that well. I've given my thoughts on what I like about supporting Juventus and their tradition, I can't give a proper answer for Milan because I do not have any emotional attachment to that club.

Nobody asked you for your opinion though. So I will. Would you like it?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You say that James, but I honestly wouldnt give a fuck if it meant we kept winning, especially in Europe.
Why would you give a fuck? You'd become complacent. I know, because I even had a bit of that when we were winning the scudetto virtually every year.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's easy now, most of us will answer no but I wonder what would people say if they were asked last season after we ended 7th twice in a row when we didn't even think about Scudetto.
I said no then and I'll always say no to selling our club to soulless, greedy, bored, billionaires.

I like the way we handle our affairs. If I am not mistaken, with the Agnelli's at the helm, this is the longest family owned sports business in history.

That's something to definitely be proud of.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why would you give a fuck? You'd become complacent. I know, because I even had a bit of that when we were winning the scudetto virtually every year.
we couldnt crack the European nut though, could we...and it is never that easy, nor is winning ever boring.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
we couldnt crack the European nut though, could we...and it is never that easy, nor is winning ever boring.
Yeah, CL is the biggest problem, but eventually money will buy you it. We had money, but nothing in the category since the early 90s when we were paying record fees for Baggio and Vialli.

Let's be honest, money got us where we are and still has currently, but the satisfaction from winning titles with our budget in comparison to oil clubs will be double theirs. There is a greater sense of achievement. I might even like us to keep creating champions and selling them to those dumb fuck teams for €70m a piece every summer, but keep building our team up like in 2001.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I can't say i wouldn't like more money in the club, as long as the Serie A still remains competitive, and club figures like Buffon and Marchisio are still respected key players.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I think this is a very intresting issue and I had a few real life debates about it so here is my two cents...

Being a fan of a club like Juventus comes with an unique privilige many fans seem to take for granted even though its anything but, the history and culture of a club like juventus has been built for over a century now making it an institution in the football world rather then just another club, no matter a good it is in the next FIFA/PRO installment.

This privlige that I'm talking about is the thing the makes me the most happy and proud to support a club like this. To know for a fact that some day, many years from now my kids and even garndkids could sit and watch this team still among the elite is a privlige i wont exchange for a momentry gain of few hundred million euros.

Can any fan of one of those Nouveau riche clubs can say the same? This matter should be viewed in a more long term contexe, Juvntus will be there long after those club are back to their natural place

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
FUCK NO! Because Juve has stakeholders the management is obliged to make them happy with their investments. But when someone has absolute power at the club like Berlu and Moratti then you get into same deep shit that their respective clubs are in ATM.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We got Conte now. There will be plenty of cracking to be done. Plus, I'd rather have a team work hard for the title and not win it than having it handed to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)