how many teams in europe are greater than juventus? (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Beside the titles (Domestic+European) we should also consider the annual rating of those teams,
a team that came out of nowhere, conquered a title and then dissapeared cant be a better team than another team that constantly have many second places and cup finals...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
That Sampdoria match is legendary, loved it.

Contradiction. You can point at all the sucky Eastern European teams you somehow miraculously managed to beat in the meteorite crater that is Delle Alpi after having drawn them on their turf, but at the end of the day it only matters if you've actually won trophees. And here's the inside scoop there, Marina, if you don't end up holding the cup, you will only be remembered as cannon fodder.

PS. Notice how I came up with a girl's name that uses the exact same letters as the word "Armani" which you hold so dear :party:
I love you, man :D

So much that don't wanna say anything opposing your posts anymore :D:D

PS I know it sounds gay :lol2:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Elvin said:
Seriously how can Milan (or any other Italian club for that matter) be considered as a greater club than Juve, if Juventus is the most successful Italian club?

That doesn't make sense at all...
Juventus is the most succesfull Italian club, Milan is 2nd most succesfull European club.

That makes perfect sense, Milan is greater than us in Europe...:p

Elvin said:
Marginal role? I dunno man before Capello, we were pretty successful in that competition, and Del Piero is CL's 5th best scorer.

We just sucked in finals :D
Champions League is completely different now than before.

Before 20 years you had to beat 5 or 6 teams to win it, now you have to beat 13 teams to win it...

juventus710 said:
Juventus was the first club to have won all three Major European trophies at least once: the European Cup, the (now-defunct) Cup Winner's Cup and the UEFA Cup, a feat achieved by only two other clubs since. Juventus is also the only team in the world to have won all international official championships (all official European tournaments and the Intercontinental Champions Club' Cup).
:agree:

But I already wrote that on 1st page.;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
Real Madrid of course is the most prestigious club in the world, and with Liverpool's and Milan's Champions League success they would be ranked above us as well. Bayern Munich's dominance in Germany and four European Cups give them the edge as well, while in the case of Ajax I'm not so certain but I shall place them ahead of Juventus anyway just for the purpose of argument. However, Barcelona is no way no how above Juventus in terms of success... they do not even come close to Madrid in La Liga titles.

So to answer your question... five. Game over.
You should have closed the thread after this post actually.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
mark83 said:
Juventus is the most succesfull Italian club, Milan is 2nd most succesfull European club.

That makes perfect sense, Milan is greater than us in Europe...:p
Now tell me, is CSKA Moscow greater club than Spartak Moscow?

Spartak: 9 times Champions of Russia, 3 times Russian Cup winner

CSKA Moscow: 3 times Champions of Russia, 3 times Russian Cup Winner, UEFA Cup winner 2005

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Turk_Bianconero said:
I am Juventino,this is Juventus forum

I cant unbiased and I cant accept that liverpools' bigger than JUVENTUS

they are murderer of 40 peoples I hate them!
is this your work Fli? :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i dont think juve is superceded by many teams but many clubs overall success, but we do have a bad history in cl compared to liverpool and milan. but on the other hand we are the best team in italy i.e. scudettos thus eliminating milan from the argument cuz they are not even the best club in their country. only 2 clubs that i mite consider are liverpool and ajax. possibly madrid ...regrettably.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik-with-a-k said:
Funsies. My grandmother always told me the road to hell is paved with good intentions
That is awful to say to a child :D.

Dear god, that is probably one of the meanest things I've heard in months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)