How many of us actually play football? (3 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
I'm not bad though, actually I wish I'd shown Martin a lot more. :D
Are you saying you want a piece of me? :boxing::D

Yeah that time in Paris was fun but it's nothing like our artificial grass over here.. :cool:

Speaking of playing though, got a new pair of shoes last week cause I busted my old ones and now I can't get used to them, totally messed up my ball handling.. :sob:

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Speaking of playing though, got a new pair of shoes last week cause I busted my old ones and now I can't get used to them, totally messed up my ball handling.. :sob:
that happened to me, i ripped a hole in mine and got the silver total 90's. i hated them, couldnt handle the ball worth crap, and i couldnt shoot/cross the ball accurately. so then i got the predator pulses and theyre AMAZING. i reccomend them to everyone, though it may just be me because i have a really wide foot.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

that happened to me, i ripped a hole in mine and got the silver total 90's. i hated them, couldnt handle the ball worth crap, and i couldnt shoot/cross the ball accurately. so then i got the predator pulses and theyre AMAZING. i reccomend them to everyone, though it may just be me because i have a really wide foot.
I have a narrow foot and the pred pulse fits great...
so you can safely say that they're great for anyone. :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

Yeah dude never get Nike boots. Stick with Addidas or Lotto. I have worn Preds for the past few years, getting a new pair every year. They are the best boots in my book.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well not for a while now, I'm incapacitated. Got a bit overexcited swimming the other day, went too far and my thigh was so sore I could barely jog. Course the next day I went jogging, hard but doable. And today, foolishly, stepped on the pitch. Played it safe, didn't run much but then I spotted a loose ball I couldn't give up on, accelerated to full speed and scored. Of course then I sensed the pain in my thigh and I'll be lucky to walk without limping tomorrow.

Jan 7, 2004
Well not for a while now, I'm incapacitated. Got a bit overexcited swimming the other day, went too far and my thigh was so sore I could barely jog. Course the next day I went jogging, hard but doable. And today, foolishly, stepped on the pitch. Played it safe, didn't run much but then I spotted a loose ball I couldn't give up on, accelerated to full speed and scored. Of course then I sensed the pain in my thigh and I'll be lucky to walk without limping tomorrow.

the love for the game :touched:

Jan 24, 2004
unreasonable :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah dude never get Nike boots. Stick with Addidas or Lotto. I have worn Preds for the past few years, getting a new pair every year. They are the best boots in my book.
Lotto shoes suck... But yeah, Predators rock!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Predators do indeed rock

I borrowed my mate's Umbro Xai's a while back, they were great :thumb: Maybe they weren't that great, but I scored 2 goals with them :cool:

btw Poku nice avatar; what's with the nick though? :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Thanks Graham... :cool:

P.E.T.O are my names initials... And peto means beast in Finnish... So I'm just showing off to myself... :D Poku is history, his just a dog... I'll be Erkka or (yeah, I know, it's hard to spell) whatever else in the future...

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
:D Thats what im talking about. At least you pulled you thigh playing footy. Last Sat' This fool(me:D) I know was walking down the high street shades on 6 pack strong shirt flowing back, macked out jeans on nearing the bus stop at a smooth pace making sure the birds catch a glimpse of this idiot show off he doesnt make it obvious cause hes wearing shades, but its quite blatant that hes scoping the females on a hot summers day. The bus pulls up and this fool is too busy catchin looks from some girly, he notices the bus parked up then starts 2 sprint at full speed the bus driver takes the piss and accelarates away slightly before letting this out of breath fool on who gets laughed at by everyone. He was feeling his thigh. I think he pulled his hamstring:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I play 5-aside indoors, I am "the rock" in defence who stays in my own half the whole game, makes crunching tackles and lives by the motto

"either the man gets past or the ball, never both" :D

We're currently sitting pretty joint top, played 9, won 8 and drawn 1 which was with the other top team.

5 games to go, two wins will see us up as top two are promoted :)
Just to give an update, we somehow managed to lose two of the next three games, so with two games to go we need one win. On a positive note I've got 4 goals in 2 games which is somewhat a miracle since I stay in my own half 98% of the game :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I went to watch my local team beat the heck out of a non-league team in the cup on Friday. Afterwards, a couple of friends and I took on some random local kids in a match on the pitch (great surface, if you don't get kicked off too fast, but the stewards know us). I scored a great 20 yard volley into the top corner :extatic:, but then tore my jeans stretching for a ball a few minutes later. I had to bin them as soon as I got home. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)