How desperate are Inter? (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Javier_Zanetti said:
Problem with Juve fans is that they think that Inter fans walk around with their heads down in shame because we never win, which is a fallacy, especially after recent revelations.

I guess you're fully aware that we've always said you guys are cheats (no offence), and now our claims are substanciated.

food for thought...

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4182351&postcount=14
A post that has more smileys than words is food for thought?

:rofl2: But this is what Inter is all about.

BFC82 said:
*yawn

You can do better than that pal.
Why? did he put some salt on the wound?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
Sorry to dissapoint you, they are sadly the majority.

no offense dom, but why shud we have to put up with his bull? ok fair enough hes a interisti, but if hes here to come out with tasteless comments, and you seem pretty ok with it, im pretty dissapointed in you, especially for one who i always believed disliked immaturity.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Badass Devil said:
no offense dom, but why shud we have to put up with his bull? ok fair enough hes a interisti, but if hes here to come out with tasteless comments, and you seem pretty ok with it, im pretty dissapointed in you, especially for one who i always believed disliked immaturity.
Tasteless comments and immaturity you say.. You should read back what you and your pals have been writing. Random comments, on nothing based whatsoever, putting our club's misdoings in Inter's hands. I mean, how willfully blind must one be to think Fachetti and Morratti are actually behind the calciopoli and that we are innocent. And that's just an example of your fine comments.

Well.. you're creative at least.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
Tasteless comments and immaturity you say.. You should read back what you and your pals have been writing. Random comments, on nothing based whatsoever, putting our club's misdoings in Inter's hands. I mean, how willfully blind must one be to think Fachetti and Morratti are actually behind the calciopoli and that we are innocent. And that's just an example of your fine comments.

Well.. you're creative at least.

and please point out where exactly i said "we are innocent" i infact said that nobody is perfect and JZ was implying how perfect and clean inter are, when its a known fact they arn't like pretty much all the italian clubs.
maybe if you read pages ago, you'll realise who provoked the war of tasteless use of words, was it me who insulting other peoples mums for a joke? no, was it me who started writting homosexual fantasies? no

Finally dom, how many times have i said - I will not accuse moggi of any wrong doings until the verdict is published, only then will i make any judgements on him.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
"He started it "...

I don't know exactly who wrote what, but many, and yourself in just this last post still imply that juve is innocent. 'Wait untill the verdict', so these transcripts don't exist? That he influenced the system is hard to get around. The trial isn't as much about proving our guilt or innocence, but about determining what the involved clubs' respective punishements will be..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
"He started it "...

I don't know exactly who wrote what, but many, and yourself in just this last post still imply that juve is innocent. 'Wait untill the verdict', so these transcripts don't exist? That he influenced the system is hard to get around. The trial isn't as much as proving our guilt or innocence, but about determining what the involved clubs' respective punishements will be..
how did i imply that juve are innocent? ive said everyone is a suspect, nobody is safe, for you to blame moggi solely in getting juve into this situation is wrong, as he said he's no angel, but who is in italy?
plus never said these transcript dont exist, but neither is it reliable evidence.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
You imply it by pointing your finger constantly at the others. While we are the most dirty ones. We shoul deal with our mess. I haven't blamed Moggi solely, but he IS responsible for our mess. Or was it Morratti..... Maybe Zeman put on a Moggi accent and framed us all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)