How desperate are Inter? (18 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
For whats it worth, even if we do get lo scudetto that will stripped from Juve b/c they are corrupt, we will not celebrate it. Its just divine justice, the rest of the innocent teams playing honestly should not be punished for the corrupt few.

To those who say we didnt deserve it, its a good time to take a look at yourselves and question what have you deserved. Sadly, at most 2 scudettos will taken away.

It's time to pay the piper.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
swag said:
Each time I think of how pathetic Materazzi is and question why he is on this Azzurri squad, I realize that he's the only Inter player ... and arguably the only eligible Inter player because the rest play for other countries.

If there's any questions that should be raised about clubs getting quotas for their players getting call-ups... look no further. :rolleyes2

i actually like matrix now, tho prior to the wc i hated him so badly, but i actually have more confidence in him than nesta so far.

rest of inter can rot, especially figo, cant stand his guts

BFC82 said:
For whats it worth, even if we do get lo scudetto that will stripped from Juve b/c they are corrupt, we will not celebrate it. Its just divine justice, the rest of the innocent teams playing honestly should not be punished for the corrupt few.

To those who say we didnt deserve it, its a good time to take a look at yourselves and question what have you deserved. Sadly, at most 2 scudettos will taken away.

It's time to pay the piper.

wont celebrate it? OH PLEASE! you inter fans would celebrate anything thats made of metal and looks shiny!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think it's laughable that there are teams think that with the breadth of the discussions of what's gone on, that there are major contending clubs that are somehow completely innocent.

"But I didn't inhale!" :smoke:

Not that some aren't more guilty than others of misdeeds. But anyone coming up in this thinking their shit smells like roses has spent too much time with their head lodged up there.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
Who scored that goal vs. the Czechs against the run of play again ?

nope, not choke piero.

P.S. Materazzi has as many World Cup goals as Del Piero, how embarrassing is that ?! :D :D
what has materazzi and del piero got to do with anything? at the world cup we should support italia as a collective group and for once! JUST ONCE! put out club differences aside, cuz these palyers are all player for the same purpose. there is nothing embaressing about matrix scoring more than dp, but obviously you're too ignorant to only pick on del piero, what about toni? the man who scored 30 goals in serie A or totti? they arn't scoring themselves now are they?

and finally, del piero choke? erm why dont you look at his goal tally, o wait, didnt he score against inter? ;) supoib free kick wasnt it?

who choked that nite? INTER! like they have for over a decade

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Badass Devil said:
what has materazzi and del piero got to do with anything? at the world cup we should support italia as a collective group and for once! JUST ONCE! put out club differences aside, cuz these palyers are all player for the same purpose. there is nothing embaressing about matrix scoring more than dp, but obviously you're too ignorant to only pick on del piero, what about toni? the man who scored 30 goals in serie A or totti? they arn't scoring themselves now are they?

and finally, del piero choke? erm why dont you look at his goal tally, o wait, didnt he score against inter? ;) supoib free kick wasnt it?

i agree my friend

[video=google;6264850896098621822]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6264850896098621822&q=del+piero[/video]

Jun 18, 2005
Problem with Juve fans is that they think that Inter fans walk around with their heads down in shame because we never win, which is a fallacy, especially after recent revelations.

I guess you're fully aware that we've always said you guys are cheats (no offence), and now our claims are substanciated.

food for thought...

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4182351&postcount=14

Jun 18, 2005
only at juve where the tifosi would show off and be proud of a free kick that resulted off a dive by the diving czech expert.

Abugadanzieri ! hahaha, how are you doing man ?

what do you think

please discuss.

Let me inform you guys that the juvnetino bloke is a legend at the Xtratime Inter forum, especially after his "Inter deeply involved in the scandel thread. :p :D :D

good stuff.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Javier_Zanetti said:
Problem with Juve fans is that they think that Inter fans walk around with their heads down in shame because we never win, which is a fallacy, especially after recent revelations.

I guess you're fully aware that we've always said you guys are cheats (no offence), and now our claims are substanciated.

food for thought...

Were you posting in Goal.com??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:

food for thought...

1) i dont see inter fans as fans who walk around with their heads down, i see them as a bunch of depressed glory supporters as they think moratti's money will bring in big players that will perform. but instead ur throwing money at the players faces like theres no tomorrow

2) you only call us cheats as its your sorry ass excuse to winning jack sh** i have to say i think juve shud call for investigation on how on earth it was possible that inter won the coppa italia twice in a row, surely a match fixing scandal there? :agree:

Jun 18, 2005
Badass Devil said:
1) i dont see inter fans as fans who walk around with their heads down, i see them as a bunch of depressed glory supporters as they think moratti's money will bring in big players that will perform. but instead ur throwing money at the players faces like theres no tomorrow

2) you only call us cheats as its your sorry ass excuse to winning jack sh** i have to say i think juve shud call for investigation on how on earth it was possible that inter won the coppa italia twice in a row, surely a match fixing scandal there? :agree:

1) lmao. Never thought anyone would associate us with that term. "Gloryhunters" ? you're havin' a laugh surely.

2) i appreciate witty remarks. The one about la Coppa Italia aint shabby.

sorry to break this to you my man but you guys are ---> cheats. Good luck in the trial. This must be your upteenth so far. hehe. :D :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Javier_Zanetti said:
1) lmao. Never thought anyone would associate us with that term. "Gloryhunters" ? you're havin' a laugh surely.

sorry to break this to you my man but you guys are ---> cheats. Good luck in the trial. This must be your upteenth so far. hehe. :D :D
you will make a lot of friends in here :rolleyes:

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Badass Devil said:

I'll not support Azzurra, because I want to keep myself without seeing any inter fan happy with an expressive title. :angel: :angel:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:

i said "depressed glory hunters" not glory hunters. and do u see me laughing? :eyebrows:

as for ur second point (lack of it) you cant call us cheats if nothing is proven, wen zeman said we were on drugs, you intellectually stupid interistia's called us cheats, the courts cleared us. as i said, you're so jelous u scrounge around on the floor like poor beggers looking for excuses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)