How desperate are Inter? (3 Viewers)

BooQy

Jun 3, 2006
if you dont win the tittle on a pitch, you dont win it at all!!! and scudettos should be taken away from us, i admit that, but i dont see why inter should get them? if it was illegal championship, it shoud be fortfeited

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
BooQy said:
if you dont win the tittle on a pitch, you dont win it at all!!! and scudettos should be taken away from us, i admit that, but i dont see why inter should get them? if it was illegal championship, it shoud be fortfeited
Because we were playing by the rules. If Roma had finished 3rd for example, the scudetto should go to them. The championship wasnt corrupt, just you and the other 3 are.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
BFC82 said:
Because we were playing by the rules. If Roma had finished 3rd for example, the scudetto should go to them. The championship wasnt corrupt, just you and the other 3 are.
:wallbang:

If 4 clubs fixed matches,its not only inter that were affected but other teams as well.the entire log positions are a farce,thats why the 2 scudetto's would be null & void.

Mar 8, 2004
i see no reason why inter should be happy that juventuz would be relegated and
they would become the champion of scudeto. they should know that if you didnot
win on the field of play then you are not a true winner. and i regretted having
moggi has part of juventuz board. this something we can alway win. then i why
fixing.now look at what his selfish interest has cause all.

BooQy

Jun 3, 2006
you can play by the rules al you want, you were 3rd not first and you are not champions. if the champion cheated, then you take the trophy from him and thats all!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
put it this way, inter r in a lose lose situation

if juve and milan go down, and the title is given to inter - they will be seen as clowns as they had to rely on luck

if juve and milan go down and inter win it the season after, they will be seen as clowns for the same reason as the first

if both clubs r relegated and sum1 else but inter wins the league they r clowns

if they go to a foreign nation - they r clowns

if they go to a foreign league and still win nothing - they r clowns

my conclusion is... liquidate inter because they only seem to be a sorry excuse to calcio and the footballing world.

May 8, 2006
Badass Devil said:
put it this way, inter r in a lose lose situation

if juve and milan go down, and the title is given to inter - they will be seen as clowns as they had to rely on luck

if juve and milan go down and inter win it the season after, they will be seen as clowns for the same reason as the first

if both clubs r relegated and sum1 else but inter wins the league they r clowns

if they go to a foreign nation - they r clowns

if they go to a foreign league and still win nothing - they r clowns

my conclusion is... liquidate inter because they only seem to be a sorry excuse to calcio and the footballing world.
:rofl: :rofl:
inter are clown!!!

and i can't believe that most of u here just happy inter will get the scudetto????
they don't deserve it at all!!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
maybe because it mite shut their moaning up once and for all, but personally i get pleasure watching them in failure, and listening to their excuses, its almost like Englands excuse to every world cup as to what went wrong.

Jun 18, 2005
mnementh said:
true, inter is not an italian club to begin with. No italian players almost, the club is just a pathetic excuse of delinquent supporters.
rotfl :D :D :D

ever heard of the term catencaccio, son ?

guess who came up with that.

Italy's one and only european winning side was captained by an Interista.

Do the names Sandro Mazzola, Facchetti, Bedin, Corso, Domenghini, Oriali, Boninsegna, Altobelli, etc. ring a bell ?!

God, you're just as clueless as a poster we used to have at xtratime called gba.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Each time I think of how pathetic Materazzi is and question why he is on this Azzurri squad, I realize that he's the only Inter player ... and arguably the only eligible Inter player because the rest play for other countries.

If there's any questions that should be raised about clubs getting quotas for their players getting call-ups... look no further. :rolleyes2

Jun 18, 2005
you lot can keep your tainted scudetti. I'd rather we not win anything at all for a million years than do it a la moggi.

You're image world wide has suffered enough over the past month or two...you may not have noticed, but even people that don't root for Italian teams are cracking plenty of jokes on calcio because of Moggi and co's underhanded, corrupt methods.

Thanks for ruining what has remained of Serie A's reputation, forever. Those ignorant c*nts who support epl teams are annoying me to say the very least.

Jun 18, 2005
swag said:
Each time I think of how pathetic Materazzi is and question why he is on this Azzurri squad, I realize that he's the only Inter player ... and arguably the only eligible Inter player because the rest play for other countries.

If there's any questions that should be raised about clubs getting quotas for their players getting call-ups... look no further. :rolleyes2
Who scored that goal vs. the Czechs against the run of play again ?

nope, not choke piero.

P.S. Materazzi has as many World Cup goals as Del Piero, how embarrassing is that ?! :D :D

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
Wow, I never thought I would hear this from a JUVE fan. Despite all that is going in, you have the audacity to mock and jeer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)