How Are You All So Good At English?! (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    He deleted it between the time that i read it and when i posted my reply...

and now the bastard's just sitting back and watching the chaos he's created... shame on you :fero::D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++
    Gray-> I AM NOT GOOD AT ENGLISH.
    It`s soooo simple!!
    yeah...... ditto

and Gray....... :LOL: :LOL: .......m not :LOL: ing at you but the situation :D :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

and Gray....... :LOL: :LOL: .......m not :LOL: ing at you but the situation :D :D
    hehe sunny i know mate ;) I was more talkin about Erik when i said "the bastard" :)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    ooooh so it wasn't ur post...

sorry mate, I didn't get enough time to read it, and i just inserted your name in the "originally posted by _____"

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    :howler:

poor Gray and Eric :LOL: some dude/dudette must be really laughing their head of at this now ........ :LOL:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    The city I live in is such a weird place....

Everyone start to "learn" English when in kindergarten...formal English lessons throughout our education...we have subtitles with English TV programmes...we are sort of a so-called "international city" and English was the official language here before China took us back.

And.....people here don't know jack English (gee....it sounds familiar :D ) People could hardly converse using sentences and we speak with an awful accent which makes it very hard for native Eng speakers to understand.

What the hell happens here???:fero:

P.S. We have all those dubbing and reading thingy on our Tv and even movies. Our local movies seldom have live sound recording. Freaking amazing isn't it?:groan:

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    I learned English since i was 3 years old i was in KG1, but i said my first word in English when i was 2 yrs old it was YES i think.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    English is a very difficult language to learn
    Where did that come from?

English is probably the easiest language to learn... well that's how I see it anyway. I don't think I know a single person who does not understand english.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    actually Zlatan, that's the first time I've ever respected anything you said.
    :lazy:

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    my only achievement English-wise (since i live in an english-speaking country) was scoring 94/100 for my university entrance exam :stuckup:
    On the competition I was telling you about I had 97.5/100. :strong: 0.25 points are deducted for every misstake, so that means I only had 2 in a hundred questions :p

[/super smart]

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    As an American, I have to say that I am very impressed with all of your language skills. English is a very difficult language to learn, and you seem to have grasped it fairly well.

Myself, I used to know Italian fairly fluently, but now it's almost embarassing the amount of vocabulary I've lost over the years.

I am trying to pick it up again, however.

Anyway, Good Job on your English, Guys.
    Bah, are you joking??? I can positively say Bosnian is one of the most difficult languages in the world. No foreigner can ever hope to speak it fluently and without misstakes, which is very possible with English.

Also, have you tried to learn Arabic??? Hard I tells ya, H A R D!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ive been learning and speaking english since i was a little child.. then in fifth grade i started going to a summer camp in north carolina, i went there lik four summers. the english in my school sucks though. im pretty proud of myself because i got accepted into a bilingual college in the highest level of english :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)