How Are You All So Good At English?! (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Hard to say why, I just have this deep rooted feeling that life shouldn't be wasted you should have fun all the time. And I fear that I won't have fun when I spend all my time trying to make other people have fun, it sounds very egoistic I know.
I saw this show a couple of weeks ago where a hockey player had to give up his dream, to play in the NHL because the family didn't think he was home enough. Every day since he bothers about that he was so close to his dream that he actually could touch it but he had to give it up. It was the one dream he had. although it was a good thing to sacrifice it for I really feel sorry for him and this story scares me.
This was just an example, there are more things of course. I can't see how I can have as fun as I'm having now with worse condition and friends spread all over the world. I also miss spontanity from people older people today I hope that will change when I get old.

I'm just a little pessimistic nothing else. :)

Hmm... quite interesting point of view :)

IMO: it doesnt sound egoistic: some people like to live only for themselves, the others like to live for other people: family, friends etc. So they choose what they need.

About the guy you feel sorry: was it his own family, like wife and kids, or family like: parents, brothers and sisters?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)