Hernanes (5 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Solid second half performance against Bayern in Torino.

- - - Updated - - -

If he does go it will only be a loan deal, i'm afraid we are stuck with this hack tool the end of his contract
So these Lazio rumours are bs?
If he does go it will only bea loan deal, i'm afraid we are stuck with this hack till the end of his contract

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he was bad at the beginning like most of the team, even though he had some solid games (like vs City), but later on he improved a lot. if he continues with the form he closed the season in, wouldnt even mind if he stays

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
he was bad at the beginning like most of the team, even though he had some solid games (like vs City), but later on he improved a lot. if he continues with the form he closed the season in, wouldnt even mind if he stays IN BRAZIL
Fix :rofl:

He's not that bad for a sub player with 1m salary and a really low fee. But for someone to earn more than 3m net salary per year, he sucks a lot IMO

Mar 3, 2014
he was bad at the beginning like most of the team, even though he had some solid games (like vs City), but later on he improved a lot. if he continues with the form he closed the season in, wouldnt even mind if he stays
His last 5-6 games he was one of our best midfielders.
I'm fine keeping him for depth. If Pjanic goes down, we will have zero creativity. Hernanes is a useful depth option.

Jun 6, 2015
It tells a lot about a certain player that these players that are surplus to requirements would rather stay and fight for their place. Who in their right mind would want to leave this team at the moment :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)