Hernanes (8 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
There's this thing about Brazilian coaches and how they believe there's a need to call up someone like Kaka or Robinho because of their "experience". Usual BS.

And yes, Alex Sandro is always overlooked but once the seasons kicks off he'll be showcased more. Those are just the first matches, he'll get called I believe.

Problem is there's Marcelo and Filipe Luis, a flair and fancy player and a more defensive-minded one, the coach probably wants to have those two options available. Although as we well know Alex Sandro excels at both things...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

Sure if we can get away with it clean, don't want Hernanes being the reason our club gets liquidated and Beppe sent to Guantanamo Bay
:rofl: he is a cancer sent to destroy our club from within by Inter.

Lol where is your Irish mate you were bantering with the other day? What was his username again? Some of the funniest shit I read on here

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Might have died hopefully, was fun at first but when you come on after a day and you have 7 notifications all him digging up a post and replying with nonsensical shit it gets really old really quick. Knew he was weird when he 180'd his Higuain opinion in about 20 minutes flat. Only so many ways I can explain to somebody why he's not necessary and is better off dead. Blocked him, starved him of attention and i'm assuming he crawled back in to his hole. Or, his Jobseekers allowance got cut and he's no longer paying his internet bills.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Dat there lost ball against Fiorentina just when he came in. He has so many of those these days that will surely cost us points.

Even if he stays he just can't play as regista any more.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If he refuses a transfer, we should just send him to the stands for every single game and then force him to train with the Primavera. He might want to stay, but he clearly needs to know and realize that he is no longer wanted or welcome here.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If he refuses a transfer, we should just send him to the stands for every single game and then force him to train with the Primavera. He might want to stay, but he clearly needs to know and realize that he is no longer wanted or welcome here.
He is going to haunt you in your dreams. A recurring nightmare where he is brought on as a late minute substitution to protect a 1 goal lead in the CL final against Barcelona, only to lose possession outside of our own box and give up the game tying-goal to Neymar in the closing seconds.

Then, it goes into Penalty Kicks, and it is up to him to keep it going. He then proceeds to launch a kick so fierce, so powerful, so high and wide, that it hits our mascot in the stands and instantly kills him. Instead of hanging his head in despair, he runs over to the Barca players and proceeds to do the Samba with Neymar. It is only then that we realize that he was a double agent all this time.

This will haunt you until we are rid of him.

THE POWER OF BEPPE COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)