Hernanes (6 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
One of the reasons I support Juve is that they act classy even when others go full retard. Being disrespectful towards players will only lead to unrest and finger pointing (Keita/Lazio case for example). There is a reason why most of our players describe Juve as a big family and some of our fans would want to destroy that. I do not get it.
If Hernanes is part of it, he's the douchebag of the family and should be expelled.

Jun 6, 2015
If Hernanes is part of it, he's the douchebag of the family and should be expelled.
I could maybe agree if he in any way had acted unprofessionally but he has not. Everyone knows his limits as a player by now and eventually he will leave this club because he simply doesn't offer enough in the long run to deserve a spot. Until that happens he will keep training with the rest of the squad as he should.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Corporate is cruel.

Imagine trying to be the best you can be at work, but your boss leaves you out of the "great project" that all of your other colleagues will be participating in during the coming months. Because you're just not good enough.

:D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Corporate is cruel.

Imagine trying to be the best you can be at work, but your boss leaves you out of the "great project" that all of your other colleagues will be participating in during the coming months. Because you're just not good enough.

:D
Well you would probably want to work at somewhere else at that point, wouldn't you? :shifty:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
fo sheezy bro!

Like the government, where I work now. Sweet deal. No one expects shit. Plus I can come and leave almost as I please and I have all the weekends off, and lots of vacay.

I have the Frosinone of jobs right now, and trust me mane it's the way to go, mane

#ambition

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Hernanes will not be included in the CL list. The Brazilian midfielder will be leaving Juventus in the latest market hours. [TMW

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
fo sheezy bro!

Like the government, where I work now. Sweet deal. No one expects $#@!. Plus I can come and leave almost as I please and I have all the weekends off, and lots of vacay.

I have the Frosinone of jobs right now, and trust me mane it's the way to go, mane

#ambition
Yep. I used to dream being a part of big projects in private firms. After 10 years of been there done that, I switched to government and never look back.

Apr 29, 2006
This move shows a weakness on our management part. Unless we are deliberately trying to fool someone by leaving him so late on the list - we screwed up. Either this summer or when we bought him.

I'd prefer for us to make faster moves out of our deadwood.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If he leaves, it will be on a free loan where we pay at least 30 or 40% of his salaries.

Considering this, we may actually decide to leave the guy on the squad to play a handful of matches at Coppa Italia or if an emergency arises during the league. Allegri clearly considers him a useful player still.

Im ready to deal with the fact the club will keep him in salary sheet till his contract runs out. The only possibility we could really offload him would be to Arabic countries or China, and he's not stupid enough to go.

Not really his fault we shat the bed last mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

fo sheezy bro!

Like the government, where I work now. Sweet deal. No one expects $#@!. Plus I can come and leave almost as I please and I have all the weekends off, and lots of vacay.

#ambition
Im taking over a position in government in 6 months, while moving to Rio. We'll probably only leave for a better position, still in the government.

So its explained why people has time to post on this forum. All civil servants

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If he leaves, it will be on a free loan where we pay at least 30 or 40% of his salaries.

Considering this, we may actually decide to leave the guy on the squad to play a handful of matches at Coppa Italia or if an emergency arises during the league. Allegri clearly considers him a useful player still.

Im ready to deal with the fact the club will keep him in salary sheet till his contract runs out. The only possibility we could really offload him would be to Arabic countries or China, and he's not stupid enough to go.

Not really his fault we shat the bed last mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Im taking over a position in government in 6 months, while moving to Rio. We'll probably only leave for a better position, still in the government.

So its explained why people has time to post on this forum. All civil servants
It may come to that. The issue is not his transfer value. Clubs will be able to pay our asking price. We purchased him for 12m and would probably accept 6-8m. The issue is his wages which are high - 3.5m net. If he is not willing to take a pay cut, a move will be difficult. At the moment, in the accounts he is costing us 11m per year including amortization and gross salary. EPL teams could stomach that salary but he is not an EPL style of player. Benfica and perhaps 1 or 2 La Liga teams have shown interest but again the sticking point is his salary. Hence why a move to China would work on the salary front.

If we loan him out and pay 50% of his salary, it is only going to save us 3-4m.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So heres a thought, lets instead loan sturaro out to a club where he can start more often and build some market value because its something he wont get much here.

Asamoah and Matuidi can cover for the steel and dog work. Hernanes brings creativity of which we will need a backup of and im going to whisper the ability to lose the ball in the centre of the pitch.

EDIT: Scrap didnt know stuuu was injured!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)