Hernanes (17 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is going to haunt you in your dreams. A recurring nightmare where he is brought on as a late minute substitution to protect a 1 goal lead in the CL final against Barcelona, only to lose possession outside of our own box and give up the game tying-goal to Neymar in the closing seconds.

Then, it goes into Penalty Kicks, and it is up to him to keep it going. He then proceeds to launch a kick so fierce, so powerful, so high and wide, that it hits our mascot in the stands and instantly kills him. Instead of hanging his head in despair, he runs over to the Barca players and proceeds to do the Samba with Neymar. It is only then that we realize that he was a double agent all this time.

This will haunt you until we are rid of him.

THE POWER OF BEPPE COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:scared: A harrowing scenario. I think that if such a sequence of events were to transpire, it would continue to haunt every single Juve supporter, not just me :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
He is going to haunt you in your dreams. A recurring nightmare where he is brought on as a late minute substitution to protect a 1 goal lead in the CL final against Barcelona, only to lose possession outside of our own box and give up the game tying-goal to Neymar in the closing seconds.

Then, it goes into Penalty Kicks, and it is up to him to keep it going. He then proceeds to launch a kick so fierce, so powerful, so high and wide, that it hits our mascot in the stands and instantly kills him. Instead of hanging his head in despair, he runs over to the Barca players and proceeds to do the Samba with Neymar. It is only then that we realize that he was a double agent all this time.

This will haunt you until we are rid of him.

THE POWER OF BEPPE COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god :lol2:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If he refuses a transfer, we should just send him to the stands for every single game and then force him to train with the Primavera. He might want to stay, but he clearly needs to know and realize that he is no longer wanted or welcome here.
I'm guessing the kids at your school had a 'no Bianconero81-club'. Shit like that makes me sad, man. Sorry this happened to you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm guessing the kids at your school had a 'no Bianconero81-club'. Shit like that makes me sad, man. Sorry this happened to you.
Thanks for your concern my Belgian amigo :D I never had any issues in school tho. I was loved by almost everyone (you can't please every single person tho). It just bothers me to see a player so desperate to stay when the club clearly doesn't give two shits about him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
3M a season for doing nothing. + hes a 31 yo brazilian who doesent care as much about football as he did 5-6 years ago probably. i can see that being true, and him only leaving if someone offers him higher wages than we do
not true at all. he is working out/taking part in the training sessions week in week out, just like all the others. that's all you can ask of him.

he isn't good enough? not his problem. Juventus shouldn't have signed him in the first place.

If i was him and i like it in Turin - i wouldn't leave. why would i?
i keep taking part in the training sessions, play a game every now and then, and when my contract expires i move to the MLS.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
not true at all. he is working out/taking part in the training sessions week in week out, just like all the others. that's all you can ask of him.

he isn't good enough? not his problem. Juventus shouldn't have signed him in the first place.

If i was him and i like it in Turin - i wouldn't leave. why would i?
i keep taking part in the training sessions, play a game every now and then, and when my contract expires i move to the MLS.
Training=doing nothing. I've been training Basketball for years without getting paid a cent, thats more fun than actually work ;)

And yes, if someone was paying me 3M a year for doing that, no way id leave

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He needs to fuck off asap. If reports of Benfica are true, he should be grateful that a decent team are actually interested in a scrub like him. That's far more than he deserves with his erroneous passing and lazy/lethargic displays.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This is when clubs usually let the player know they don't count on him by making him train alone in humilliation.

Do it ASAP.
So classy.

If the club would do that to me - i'd stay for sure.

I'd simply tell them to look at my contract, the same thing Beppe should do with the players who want to leave.

Jun 6, 2015
So classy.

If the club would do that to me - i'd stay for sure.

I'd simply tell them to look at my contract, the same thing Beppe should do with the players who want to leave.
One of the reasons I support Juve is that they act classy even when others go full retard. Being disrespectful towards players will only lead to unrest and finger pointing (Keita/Lazio case for example). There is a reason why most of our players describe Juve as a big family and some of our fans would want to destroy that. I do not get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)