Hernanes (4 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Not sure of what to make of him after diving outside of the box to get a free-kick and receiving a yellow for it in his first game. Not the best of gestures to start your Juventus career and very unlike Juve.

He is definitely suited more for a central midfield position. I never saw him tracking back in midfield to help. Conte would have made him run for his life.

I think we should not play 4312 at all again because we simply don't have the AM for it.

433 or even 353 with midfield trio of Pogba, Marchio, Hernanes - with Sandro and Cuadrado on the wings.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not sure of what to make of him after diving outside of the box to get a free-kick and receiving a yellow for it in his first game. Not the best of gestures to start your Juventus career and very unlike Juve.

He is definitely suited more for a central midfield position. I never saw him tracking back in midfield to help. Conte would have made him run for his life.

I think we should not play 4312 at all again because we simply don't have the AM for it.

433 or even 353 with midfield trio of Pogba, Marchio, Hernanes - with Sandro and Cuadrado on the wings.
I really like 353, it might the best way to go back to winning ways when we out number the opponents.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

:agree:

I was thinking the same thing, I guess it will take a while to get him out of his Inter ways....

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He played descent. No more no less. He was out of position and loose many balls for toó much dribling, he did good shots and tried to delivered as am and as dm.

Descent game.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

:agree:

I was thinking the same thing, I guess it will take a while to get him out of his Inter ways....
Nedved dived alot, Del Piero was a master at drawing fouls and we have had some of the dirtiest players to ever play the game. Stop being so biased please.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte would never have allowed the club to waste money buying him in the first place
Ok you are either trolling or a complete idiot :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)