Hernanes (23 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
2-3 years ago this would have sounded like a great signing, right?
2 years ago yeah, after the ridicolous 12-13 season. But even then he was inconsistent half the time (despite scoring alot), so would have been someone to sign with some caution and be prepared to be dissapointed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
2 years ago yeah, after the ridicolous 12-13 season. But even then he was inconsistent half the time (despite scoring alot), so would have been someone to sign with some caution and be prepared to be dissapointed.
I think we all know this guy is a decent player, but not the kind of star signing you expect as a Juventus fan.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think we all know this guy is a decent player, but not the kind of star signing you expect as a Juventus fan.
He is not a star player at all. I dont care about stars aslong as you get the real quality upgrade you need. But I'm expecting this guy to be bit of a dissapointment, hope he proves me wrong.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hear a lot about AM's and inconsistency.Not saying this guy ain't but it seems to be a thing with many top AM's.

I think it's kind of hard for an AM to be consistent all the time if we aren't looking at stats.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hear a lot about AM's and inconsistency.Not saying this guy ain't but it seems to be a thing with many top AM's.

I think it's kind of hard for an AM to be consistent all the time if we aren't looking at stats.
Wingers are the same. An older friend of mine (over 50) is almost maniacal about them. Problem is in those two positions they are generally the flair players and you always look to them to create something every time they get the ball, which happens only with the very top ones.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yeah and sometimes you have bad days, when anything you try is not working.

Used to have these days and you get angry because you see have the idea and the excusion is not as good as the idea.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
looking back hernanes was a very necessary buy. this guy will be able to give us number 10 option but can also come as cover t khedira at CM.

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
He will regain his top form, make us win serie a and CL and then we'll say "Vidal who?". I have full trust in him, he will be something for us

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Unless you're extremely skilled, strong, quick, have great vision and have high stamina, AM is one of the most difficult positions in football.

Apr 19, 2007
I like this signing a lot. At 11 million it seems if he is just an occasional player in small games we get out money worth but I think has a chance to be an actual starter so good signing regardless of what happens

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Unless you're extremely skilled, strong, quick, have great vision and have high stamina, AM is one of the most difficult positions in football.
I'd say it's the most difficult position in football by far. The one that requires the brains the most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)