Hernanes (4 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Agree - doesn't have the mental strength for it. He's already 30 in any case.
Lmfao are you his psychologist?

Get real with comments like this. None of us know anything about his psyche. Let's wait and see before we pass judgement. God Im embarrassed to be a juve fan sometimes.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He will regain his top form, make us win serie a and CL and then we'll say "Vidal who?". I have full trust in him, he will be something for us
if he gives us another free kick taker with pirlo gone but he and vidal are on completely different levels and i doubt he takes our side to another level at that position.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
if he gives us another free kick taker with pirlo gone but he and vidal are on completely different levels and i doubt he takes our side to another level at that position.
I dont think Vidal this last year has been at much of a higher level than Hernanes was at his age. A few years ago Hernanes was one of the best players in Serie A and a few years before that the best player in Brazil.

It is stupid to compare though as they are different types of players .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I dont think Vidal this last year has been at much of a higher level than Hernanes was at his age. A few years ago Hernanes was one of the best players in Serie A and a few years before that the best player in Brazil.

It is stupid to compare though as they are different types of players .
i didnt watch inter matches last year i would have loved hernanes when he left lazio everyone know when marotta failed to buy Draxler he had no other choice and with limit time he couldnt bring a quality player so we bought hernanes(he was the only avalable option with a reasonable price) and it was funny that we sold coman and got hernanes We don't really have a record for keeping most of our talent like coman and berardi so it wasnt a good decision to pick him instead of Draxler or Allan or wistel and ...his age is not problem As far as I know pirlo was 31yrs when we signed him and he was one of our best player I think if we're lucky, hernanes is able to replicate Something like pirlo did for us.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Sticky this thread, please. Good signing, not exactly a playmaker but a better choice than Padoin and Sturaro. How much did we pay for him?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Sticky this thread, please. Good signing, not exactly a playmaker but a better choice than Padoin and Sturaro. How much did we pay for him?
Jesus Christ, you're full of questions. Just try and Google things from time to time. :D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
i didnt watch inter matches last year i would have loved hernanes when he left lazio everyone know when marotta failed to buy Draxler he had no other choice and with limit time he couldnt bring a quality player so we bought hernanes(he was the only avalable option with a reasonable price) and it was funny that we sold coman and got hernanes We don't really have a record for keeping most of our talent like coman and berardi so it wasnt a good decision to pick him instead of Draxler or Allan or wistel and ...his age is not problem As far as I know pirlo was 31yrs when we signed him and he was one of our best player I think if we're lucky, hernanes is able to replicate Something like pirlo did for us.
I haven't been particularly impressed with Coman, other than his pace and confidence. The buy-out price is handsome enough. How much was he going to play this season at Juve? Berardi we have retained our stake in, it just looks different to a co-ownership. And the player himself has not yet wanted to leave Sassuolo where his development has been moving ahead swiftly. The other point of letting Coman go is that it frees up a space in our front line options for...Berardi in January.

Rugani? Audero? Leali? And a plethora of other talented youngsters who we retain a stake in or in Rugani's case, already have in our squad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When you see who are the trequartisti in this league, you wont be too quick too judge. Milan have Honda, Napoli Insigne (Hamsik RCM this season), Inter...who, Perisic/Ljajic? Roma psuedo Pjanic (more of a 3 man midfield, but he is the best one when he isnt inconsistent half the season), Lazio dont play with one. So essentially there isnt much of a competition for this role.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
When you see who are the trequartisti in this league, you wont be too quick too judge. Milan have Honda, Napoli Insigne (Hamsik RCM this season), Inter...who, Perisic/Ljajic? Roma psuedo Pjanic (more of a 3 man midfield, but he is the best one when he isnt inconsistent half the season), Lazio dont play with one. So essentially there isnt much of a competition for this role.
Hernanes might not play as a treq either. To me, Pjanic is obviously better now, so is Hamsik. So maybe Hernanes is third. Obviously Serie A has limited talent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not much competition for whom? The guy with 4 assists in 26 league games? Hamsik at CM, blindfolded, has a bigger impact.
As CM yes, undoubtly superior in overall. But I meant trequartista role positionally, thats what Di Livio was making the silly comment for. Besides Hamsik, and Pjanic, there are no real good players in that role. And both of these players are kinda playing CMs in 4-3-3 formations instead of true trequartisti most of the time. Though Pjanic goes up with more freedom to be kind of trequartista and he is defenitely better then Hernanes (Di Livio works for Roma, hardly thinks Pjanic is inferior to Hernanes, prolly just counts them in different positions for now). While Hamsik plays behind the trequartista of Napoli in Insigne.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Why do we constantly keep making conclusions about players before they have even played a single minute for us. I think that the Pirlo deal we made 4 years ago should have been a big fuck you and a big slap in the face to all those who make premature judgments about players. Just stop it.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why do we constantly keep making conclusions about players before they have even played a single minute for us. I think that the Pirlo deal we made 4 years ago should have been a big $#@! you and a big slap in the face to all those who make premature judgments about players. Just stop it.....
So if we sign Alexi Lalas, we can't judge the signing because he hasn't played for Juventus?

Of course folks can. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)