Hernanes (7 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Hernanes has quality and think he can help us thi season. Im not claiming he is some miracle or even good signing but I think he will add a bit of offensive production for this season until we can invest proper money next season. I think due to the losses that we had we didnt have the proper money to spend on a AM we wanted to improve our team. I think it was the right choice to get a guy like him instead of Drax for 35 million. Get Isco next year for 45 and it much better or go after another guy. I think its a make or break year for a few top AM this season. Hopefully one of them isnt seen as good enough at their club and we can get them(Isco,willian,Gotze,Oscar)

Buy on AliExpress.com

DelPirlo

Dec 26, 2013
I can see a good option for am the next season if Gundogan and Verratti go to one of the "big three" (Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern). One of Modric (who is not an am) or Isco would probably go if one of those arribe. In Barcelona, maybe Rakitic could do the same. In Bayern, I could see Gotze leaving if he fails to impress (which for me is the most possible scenario).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why do we constantly keep making conclusions about players before they have even played a single minute for us. I think that the Pirlo deal we made 4 years ago should have been a big fuck you and a big slap in the face to all those who make premature judgments about players. Just stop it.....
:agree: I think we should end all football related discussions. Let's not judge players, the transfer market, or any of the games we play for that matter, until the end of the season. Might as well shut down the forum, or keep it open just to talk about how our day went, post pictures of food, cars, and hot women :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: I think we should end all football related discussions. Let's not judge players, the transfer market, or any of the games we play for that matter, until the end of the season. Might as well shut down the forum, or keep it open just to talk about how our day went, post pictures of food, cars, and hot women :tup:
Can you really call those Kathoeys you obsess over women? :p

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hernanes has quality and think he can help us thi season. Im not claiming he is some miracle or even good signing but I think he will add a bit of offensive production for this season until we can invest proper money next season. I think due to the losses that we had we didnt have the proper money to spend on a AM we wanted to improve our team. I think it was the right choice to get a guy like him instead of Drax for 35 million. Get Isco next year for 45 and it much better or go after another guy. I think its a make or break year for a few top AM this season. Hopefully one of them isnt seen as good enough at their club and we can get them(Isco,willian,Gotze,Oscar)
I can see a good option for am the next season if Gundogan and Verratti go to one of the "big three" (Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern). One of Modric (who is not an am) or Isco would probably go if one of those arribe. In Barcelona, maybe Rakitic could do the same. In Bayern, I could see Gotze leaving if he fails to impress (which for me is the most possible scenario).
There's not a better opportunity next year or proper money. Any year would be the same, we spent a lot of money this year and still didn't get one, a top AM wasn't our (marotta) priority, deal with it.

We need to do an amazing campaign this year if we want a chance to keep Pobga and Morata next year. Otherwise we are gonna spend not one, but at least two years in transition.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Can't help but completey agree with @Osman's and some other guy's analyses when he joined us. Some great individual actions (mostly shots, some dribbles), but not really that great a passer and a bit of a ball hog.

Of course, our attack is at least 75%-100% new, so I reserve final judgements until they've got a bit of experience playing together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)