Hernanes (6 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ok so after a day of sulking about what's bound to be nobody's first choice I may (or may not) have seen some sense in this, Hernanes is not actually a bad transfer.

He's solid player with some nice technical qualities, it will allow us to play the 4-3-1-2 again with him in the hole and more importantly without us being lightweight, it's basically giving us the safety net to try and play last years awesome formation, with him as Vidal.

Clearly it's not good that we've down graded in every player we've lost this summer but hopefully this will ease the pressure on Paul and the boys and we can try to get steadily back to ourselves.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
A very capable player. If he returns to his Lazio form we are gonna have lots of fun with him :tup: Finally Allegri gets his Trequartines
Sarcasm or you have mellow down from the meltdown from hours ago? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hernanes >>> Witsel
Now this is the best way to sell this deal.

It COULD HAVE BEEN WAY WORSE.

- - - Updated - - -

likable dude :heart: forza Hermy
Hahaha ok, sarcasm it is then :D

- - - Updated - - -

am i the only one scared ot those evil orange eyes in the background? :shifty:

dasss ittt, purge the filth from him, begone lord perdenti, the power of Ale compells thee.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Where was hell did this guy come from?

Marotta is hopeless. Again isn't able you sign the first target. Again sells our good players for peanuts.

This guy's an okay player but he's pretty close to being passed it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
one of the players i wanted in juve even before he moved to lazio. he's been bad at inter, but it's inter so you cant really judge.

happy to have him here even if it doesnt solve some of the problems in the squad. i think he is going to be very important for the way we play due to his passing and shooting ability. also he is good at free kicks so no more pogba ruining them :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
one of the players i wanted in juve even before he moved to lazio. he's been bad at inter, but it's inter so you cant really judge.

happy to have him here even if it doesnt solve some of the problems in the squad. i think he is going to be very important for the way we play due to his passing and shooting ability. also he is good at free kicks so no more pogba ruining them :D
can't he learn?

Mar 30, 2006
I am happy with hernanes. I hope he goes straight into the starting 11 as we need someone with experience and who can help us be creative. The one good thing about him is he is a trequartista who can defend and is tough to get the ball off. I was concerned with Draxler we would be a bit soft and lose the hustle and work ethic we want in a trequartista.

11 Million is good for a player who will really help us.

I also think Hernanes will play much better at Juve then he ever did at Inter because when he joined Inter they were on their way down and he was playing with some really poor midfielders so it made him look bad. With us he will have Pogba, Marchisio and Khedira/Asamoah/Lemina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)