Hernanes (8 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You happy? :D What do you think about Hernanes?
No. Almost 150m spent and Hernanes is our AM? Suddenly everybody thinks its an amazing mercato and he's an amazing signing because one or two members said so.

I know Hernanes from waaay back in Brazil. Good player, great long shot and dribbling in tight areas, good control and also experience on his side.

Would have been a great player for depth when we still had Vidal, Tevez and that chemistry. Right now we have 2 defeats and as a completely new team have to start from scratch. Don't think he's the answer.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
No. Almost 150m spent and Hernanes is our AM? Suddenly everybody thinks its an amazing mercato and he's an amazing signing because one or two members said so.

I know Hernanes from waaay back in Brazil. Good player, great long shot and dribbling in tight areas, good control and also experience on his side.

Would have been a great player for depth when we still had Vidal, Tevez and that chemistry. Right now we have 2 defeats and as a completely new team have to start from scratch. Don't think he's the answer.
our hands were tied.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Which AM would you rather have gotten?

The only one I can think of is Teixeira, and even here I'm having to rely almost completely on reputation and the 2/3 CL games I've seen of Shaktar.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Not the answer at all... but better than nothing? No? I mean, we knew it was heading in this direction as soon as the Draxler deal fell apart. I still don't rate the mercato over a 5/10. I'm still rather infuriated by how incoherent and bumbling it seems. I'm still confused as to how Marotta and Allegri seemed to be on completely different pages.

But we now have a half-decent AM to at least allow us play a better formation, and make much better use of Dybala and Morata in attack.

Am I happy with out mercato? No. Not at all. But there's not much we can do other than accept it for what it is, and hope like heck that Hernanes plays more like his Lazio self, and Dybala catches fire.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

He is not the answer to our AM debacle inded...but as long as allegri can have an AM to work with, im kinda more tranquil than yesterday when we had none.

Hernanes is no noob and can be useful until next season when we SHOULD sign our top AM.

Its not like signing hernanes erases all the shid marotta did so far anyways

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

I was more wondering about your opinion about Hernanes (at this point in his career), and not so much about the mercato overall. Thankfully, the vast majority don't think our mercato was saved by buying Hernanes. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)