Hernanes (14 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The best player in the first game against Bayern. If we let the fans run the club, we'll be back in Serie B faster than a rabbit gets fucked.
And Pogba was the worst...

Also, you could make a case for Jorge Martinez being the best player against Meelan, away, in 2011-12. I think you get where this is going. (China.)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Ok. This isn't about him leaving or staying, it's about me thinking he's not good enough to stay. Now get out of his bed and go to a back flip.
So, you dont want to bet? Thought so.

- - - Updated - - -

why on earth you would like to keep Hernanes sir?.

He was a panic buy.
I am saying he will, doesnt matter what I want. With Marchisio out for a long time, it's the only logical move.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think he will turn into il nuovo padoin but with bigger wages. because im sure as fuk we will not let him be marchisios back up.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Who think Hernanes is good enough to play in Juve should be a Roma or naples fan...

he cost a lot and his salary is high (it means is harder to amortizate) so we can't just ley him go and get a big lose because of him

In other hand, 3m wages for a rotational player is not a real option for us. This looks like a typical lost-lost deal and apparently only China can help us.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Who think Hernanes is good enough to play in Juve should be a Roma or naples fan...

he cost a lot and his salary is high (it means is harder to amortizate) so we can't just ley him go and get a big lose because of him

In other hand, 3m wages for a rotational player is not a real option for us. This looks like a typical lost-lost deal and apparently only China can help us.

:tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

We will get peanuts for Hernanes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)